HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING WATER

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING WATER

Post by prasanna » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:30 pm

want to loose weight?   DRINK more WATER

A well hydrated body will help you loose the extra pounds .

Being over weight is quiet recently one of the greatest health risk people all over the world are facing today . Medically this condition is called  "OBESITY"  DRINKING WATER is the best solution i can say  to this obese problem .

water consumption should be spread out throughout the day . IT is not healthy at all to drink too much water at one time ,. TRY to pick three are four times a day when u can have a big glass of water, and then sip in between . Dont let yourself get thirsty , if you feel thirsty, you re already becoming dehydrated. DRink when you are not thirsty yet .
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:15 am

I wholeheartedly agree with this!  and try to maintain it.
thanks for the reminder

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:17 am

dear molisaji,

I  am  very glad to see your reply, please read the other  post  of    drinking water , and its benefits ,   i trust it  can guide us all through proper intake of water .

regards
prasanna
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:23 am

May you never thirst. (Robert Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land) Image
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:53 am

[quote="tourbi"]May you never thirst. (Robert Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land) [img]http://www.paganscircles.org/smf/Smiley ... %20cup.gif[/img][/quote]

I learned today that most of the modern diets lead to slow destruction of the kidneys through overworking them!

If kidneys are already overworked, loading them further with lots of water is not a good idea!

Perhaps best to check with your doctor if your kidneys would hold it! And if they hold, then one must worry about the bladder holding it. But that should not be a major problem in a modern city (or the wilderness, if I may be so bold!!)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Tue May 13, 2008 9:14 am

it is recommended to drink 2 liters of water everyday to live a healthy life, and yes it's very important to drink probable more than that to loose weight, eating apples is also very effective way to loose weight.
life is real when you are dreaming, life is a dream when you are realing

Francois

Post by Francois » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Ahh...

I'm glad the water drinking debate opened.  That is if it is good or bad to drink water.  Some say every one should water drink plenty of water (at least 8 large glasses).  Other says it's dangerous to drink any water.  Both have a point, so therefore I suggest making up your own mind.  

I'm part of the group that says it’s good to drink plenty of water.  Here are some tips on drinking enough and quality water:
- Invest in a good quality water filter.  Beware of filters that remove everything from the water, you need some minerals in the water.
- Keep your water in glass containers.  Plastic is designed to be bio-degradable these days.  It decomposes into the water inside the bottle and we drink the plastic residues in the water.
- Fill a jar with 2 litre water and put it on your desk.  Empty that jar every day.
- Drink 30 minutes before a meal your last glass of water and then again 1h30 after a meal, the next.  This is to keep the digestive fluids in your digestive system undiluted.  
- Make the intervals between glasses of water more than an hour.  Our bodies could only make use of 250ml per hour.  

Read the article on effective detox that is posted in the same forum.  It shows different aspects of water as a beneficial factor of detoxification.
Francois du Toit:  Wellness Coach - Designing Your Healthy Lifestyle.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:26 am

Dear Francois,

Thanks a  lot for sharing your valid views on how to drink water at what duration.?   The detox post is also so wonderful and very useful.

Regards,
prasanna

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:28 am

Dear Francois,

Thanks a  lot for sharing your valid views on how to drink water  and at what duration.?   The detox post is also so wonderful and very useful.

Regards,
prasanna

Return to “Health And Beauty”