STOMACH DISORDERS, DYSENTRY, AMOEBISIS AND FOOD POISONING

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

STOMACH DISORDERS, DYSENTRY, AMOEBISIS AND FOOD POISONING

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:20 am

STOMACH DISORDERS AND FOOD POISONING; I have had several times stomach orders like Dysentry, Diarrhea, food poisoning and Amoebisis. The best and natural way is to stop eating everything. Even if you drink water it should be boiled. Just take rest the whole day and let the stomach get settled itself. I have had this many times while travelling when young and this is the method I followed. Take as much rest as possible and within 7 to 8 hours the stomach is back to near normalcy. Then one can have a cup of filtered coffee. After that within 2 hours some biscuits or fruit. Plaintains are good. Again 2/4 hours after that if anything is to be taken for eating it should be Khichdi or Rice with Dal/Rasam for easy digestion.

By next day the stomach is back to normalcy. All the above depends upon your age for in youth 1 days is sufficient for recovery.

For amoebisis, which I had frequently since I have been eating for years at various hotels and all over the country, I was advised by one medical representative to stop taking all medicines and drink only boiled or mineral water at all times. I follow this and I am relieved of this problem. Off course I got myself healed through meditation at many times by just going into Alpha Level and washing my intestines.

Food Poisoning and Diarrhea is difficult as strong medication initially is must and after that the natural way to heal as mentioned above.

All the above are my personal experiences of healing.

Pravin Kumar

Rohiniranjan

Re: STOMACH DISORDERS, DYSENTRY, AMOEBISIS AND FOOD POISONING

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:07 am

[quote="Pravin Kumar"][b][size=18][/size]

STOMACH DISORDERS AND FOOD POISONING; I have had several times stomach orders like Dysentry, Diarrhea, food poisoning and Amoebisis. The best and natural way is to stop eating everything. Even if you drink water it should be boiled. Just take rest the whole day and let the stomach get settled itself. I have had this many times while travelling when young and this is the method I followed. Take as much rest as possible and within 7 to 8 hours the stomach is back to near normalcy. Then one can have a cup of filtered coffee. After that within 2 hours some biscuits or fruit. Plaintains are good. Again 2/4 hours after that if anything is to be taken for eating it should be Khichdi or Rice with Dal/Rasam for easy digestion.

By next day the stomach is back to normalcy. All the above depends upon your age for in youth 1 days is sufficient for recovery.

For amoebisis, which I had frequently since I have been eating for years at various hotels and all over the country, I was advised by one medical representative to stop taking all medicines and drink only boiled or mineral water at all times. I follow this and I am relieved of this problem. Off course I got myself healed through meditation at many times by just going into Alpha Level and washing my intestines.

Food Poisoning and Diarrhea is difficult as strong medication initially is must and after that the natural way to heal as mentioned above.

All the above are my personal experiences of healing.

Pravin Kumar[/b][/quote]

Since these are serious diseases, life-threatening in some cases if my understanding is correct, it might be a good idea to add a caveat to check with one's doctor or health-care provider! I realize that International medical associations do not read the Mystic Board, but more importantly none of the readers should misunderstand that any of these personal sharings and experiences by the members constitute replacements for medical advice! Just being cautious here, folks!!

Is there a "Doctor in the house" who can comment??

ThanQ
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:56 pm

@pravin

i guess you should go to a doctor
not eating is not really a good way to solve your problem because you can get dehidration and starvation

especially if u suffer for amoebiasis , i don't think just by doing meditation then ur disease can cured by itself

Return to “Health And Beauty”