Some Thoughts on Alternative Medicine

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lovelykatja

Some Thoughts on Alternative Medicine

Post by Lovelykatja » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:59 pm

As a licensed massage therapist, I am very interested in alternative forms of healing.  I do a lot of energy work, so I know what it can accomplish.  I have used massage to help women get pregnant, to control incontinence, to recover from surgery and serious injury.  And of course, for just good old stress release and relaxation.  

I really believe that the energy around and in us is what heals us.  Sometimes we just need a little help to get the current flowing or a new influx of energy to eradicate the stagnate energy that is causing the problem.
There is a bit of starlight in each one of us

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:25 pm

I teach Tai Chi and I know what energies you are talking about but BUT this concept that on it's own it is enough to heal cost me one of my best friends.
I really believe that as an adjunct to surgery it helps - it helped me but on it's own no!
My friend and I were both diagnosed with the same cancer at the same time, I had surgery and use chi gung to get through it quickly, my friend used his wife (a healer of many years and others) and I carried his coffin 2 months ago.
Please do not make claims for for this that are substantiated, yes it helps, yes I recovered amazingly quickly, within 4 months I was back to doing jump spinning hook kicks, but on it's it a killer.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Return to “Health And Beauty”