what to do about stretchmarks?

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

belle88

what to do about stretchmarks?

Post by belle88 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:26 am

i am very young and very thin, but i have terrible stretchmarks.

ive tried cocoa butter and vitamin E...
i dont think its working :(

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Get used to them. Stretch marks are a part of life. See them as being a part of who you are.

If they bother you because you don't have perfect, unblemished skin like the pictures of others you see in magazines, the only thing I can tell you is that the photos you actually see are airbrushed, touched up, etc. to make those people look the way they do.

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:38 am

I believe apricot oil works. My sister has had two babies, so I just remember her saying something about how apricot oil worked when she rubbed it on her stretch marks. Try looking it up. There are stretch mark creams and such, but I also know there are a lot of home remedies if you look it up on the internet. I've found home remedies for other skin problems, and they work great. I think natural home remedies work best because they are usually more concentrated of the pure ingredient, rather than creams with a bunch of synthetic chemicals. But those could work too, who knows. Just look up "home remedies" for stretch marks... there should be something about apricot oil.

Also, if you're using cocoa butter or vitamin E (or any other remedy) make sure that you are using PURE ingredients... so try going to a natural store. That should make a HUGE difference... the synthetic vitamin E oils don't work, nor do other synthetic ingredients (I've read a lot about natural ingredients vs. synthetics).
Last edited by AriesJupiter on Tue May 18, 2010 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Mon May 17, 2010 2:27 pm

i think u can try baby oil... it works ... especially as a prevention

Return to “Health And Beauty”