My best skin care lotion in winter

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Natal

My best skin care lotion in winter

Post by Natal » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 am

In winter my skin becomes too much dry. So I have to use a good moisturizing lotion to keep it soft and supple. Presently I’m using Himani Boroplus Winter Moisturising lotion which is an herbal skin care product. After using this lotion my skin is becoming very smooth and flawless like famous Female Celebrity KATRINA KAIF as she is looking in the Famous Hindi song "Sheila Ki Jawani". She is looking so gorgeous in this song. BOROPLUS has been promoted by famous celebrities like Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan etc. who are well known for their beauty and flawless skin.

hania

Post by hania » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:57 am

hy dove Moisturising lotion best of all sikn

Uisdean

Post by Uisdean » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 am

Well I have the same problem and I think this might be the normal problem which people are facing . Although I am using dove Moisturizing lotion but I am not satisfied with it . I would like to try lotion that that you are using . Would you please share the name of that .
Uisdean

Nithan

Post by Nithan » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:30 am

Usually my skin remain dry in winter, I have tried lot of treatment for the skin but no better result. I am going to try this tip for the skin and I hope I shall find him better.

Karalana

Re: My best skin care lotion in winter

Post by Karalana » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:16 am

Natal wrote:In winter my skin becomes too much dry. So I have to use a good moisturizing lotion to keep it soft and supple. Presently I’m using Himani Boroplus Winter Moisturising lotion which is an herbal skin care product. After using this lotion my skin is becoming very smooth and flawless like famous Female Celebrity KATRINA KAIF as she is looking in the Famous Hindi song "Sheila Ki Jawani". She is looking so gorgeous in this song. BOROPLUS has been promoted by famous celebrities like Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan etc. who are well known for their beauty and flawless skin.
lol.. Seems like you are a big fan of Katrina Kaif.. Yeah she has a glowing skin no doubt. The cream you recommend may be its good but loreal and dove also have a great range of beauty products which make you real glowing. They have their moisturising creams, lotions, and soaps. Also have complete and big range of skin care kits.
Karalana

Karalana

Re: My best skin care lotion in winter

Post by Karalana » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:12 am

Karalana wrote:
Natal wrote:In winter my skin becomes too much dry. So I have to use a good moisturizing lotion to keep it soft and supple. Presently I’m using Himani Boroplus Winter Moisturising lotion which is an herbal skin care product. After using this lotion my skin is becoming very smooth and flawless like famous Female Celebrity KATRINA KAIF as she is looking in the Famous Hindi song "Sheila Ki Jawani". She is looking so gorgeous in this song. BOROPLUS has been promoted by famous celebrities like Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan etc. who are well known for their beauty and flawless skin.
lol.. Seems like you are a big fan of Katrina Kaif.. Yeah she has a glowing skin no doubt. The cream you recommend may be its good but loreal and dove also have a great range of beauty products which make you real glowing. They have their moisturising creams, lotions, and soaps. Also have complete and big range of skin care kits.
Last edited by Karalana on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:37 am

Exfoliate the skin with natural scrub which can be made from  sugar, milk,honey and gram flour. The mixer of milk and honey help the skin to remain soft. This is a great dry skin remedy for face.

fsession

Post by fsession » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Well I have the same issue and I think this might be the regular issue which individuals are experiencing . Although I am using dove Moisturising cream but I am not pleased with it . I would like to try cream that that you are using . Would you please discuss the name of that .

sksinghal_palmist

Post by sksinghal_palmist » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:58 am

Try Ayurvedic and herbal product

kathyrose

Post by kathyrose » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:40 am

I use Ponds, L'Oreal's hair creams, moisturizers, and sun screens for my skin. These are very useful for keeping my skin soft and beautiful.

Return to “Health And Beauty”