I wake up every morning with pimples on my face how can i stop it?

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gallavishva

I wake up every morning with pimples on my face how can i stop it?

Post by gallavishva » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:55 pm

i get pimples from stress and sometimes from having bad dreams.I started getting them in primary school in grade 3 and I would cry everyday because I looked bad and everyone made fun of me. I was the only one in the class that got them :(

[These three links have been approved]
Last edited by gallavishva on Fri May 06, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hania

Post by hania » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:19 pm

hi , dear don,t worried about pimples. it is a naturally beauty. if you r get rid from this. use dermowait   cream . and avoid oily things and use vegetables. best wishes

simi

Post by simi » Mon May 02, 2011 9:25 am

A helpful herbal remedy for pimples or acne includes the mixing of one teaspoon of coriander juice, combined with a pinch of turmeric powder. Every night, after thoroughly washing the face, apply the juice for an effective home remedy. Mint juice may also replace the coriander for this home treatment for pimples or acne.

Otherwise, you can try out a good herbal acne cream like Boroplus Anti Acne Cream. Acne cream is a great treatment option for acne, as long as it is applied correctly. Apply the cream liberally to all areas affected by the acne, even when there are no spots visible. Acne creams work below the surface and help prevent new spots from forming.

Karinochka2016

remedies from pimples

Post by Karinochka2016 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:24 pm

I have had the same problem and I can recommend you some of those recipes which I have tried and found effective. So, there is a great variety of natural remedies which can help you to get rid of many skin problems and acne,pimples and wrinkles are among them. It is very popular to use apple vinegar nowadays and as for me it also was efficient. I also like aloe vera,baking soda,coconut and tea tree oil. All of them can provide you with many advantages as they don't contain harmful ingredients as creams produced by the famous brands even. Here you can read the more detailed information how to prepare the recipe which you need https://ambrossimo.com/home_remedies_for_acne/.

[Link approved]

peter1122

Re: I wake up every morning with pimples on my face how can i stop it?

Post by peter1122 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:05 am

Acne is a common skin disease that affects an estimated 85% of people at some point in their lives, it’s important to note that tea tree oil is very potent, for this reason, it should be diluted with water or a carrier oil...

[Link removed]

silina25

Re: I wake up every morning with pimples on my face how can i stop it?

Post by silina25 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:17 pm

their are two type of acne infected acne and hormonal acne you do not describe which one you faces

Return to “Health And Beauty”