HOW TO REDUCE WEIGHT NATURALLY

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

HOW TO REDUCE WEIGHT NATURALLY

Post by symulhaque » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 pm

1) Fruits and green vegetables are low caloriefoods, so over weight persons should use these more frequently.

2) One should avoid intake of too much salt. Salt may be a factor for increasing the body weight.

3) Milk products like cheese, butter should be avoided because these are rich in fat. Meat and non-vegetarian foods should also be avoided.

4) Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.

5) Vegetables like bitter gourd (Karela), and bitter variety of drumstick are useful for loosing weight.
symulhaqu07eee

Quinlan888

Post by Quinlan888 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Dieting, exercising, and sports activities are more effective tools to lose the weight naturally and enhance the fitness level for the longer period of the time.
Eat more fruits and vegetables foods in routine diet to burn all unnecessary fat and solve your weight problem. Follow a regular cardio exercise routine or play some sports along with veggies diet plan to get quick results for the weight loss.

samsingh123

Post by samsingh123 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Both you have advised good things to lose weight. Exercise and meditation with natural and organic food keep human body healthy and active.

demo45151

Post by demo45151 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:22 am

Drink plenty of water and eat fresh green vegetables and fresh fruits. because healthy diet is more important to stay healthy and fit.

SteveAllen

Post by SteveAllen » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:01 am

Exercise and diet both are natural ways to lose weight. i think natural ways are always good for weight lose and we should avoid supplements because using supplements are not good for health. Water is also a good but natural way for losing weight so it is good to drink lot of water.

vandy789

Post by vandy789 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:07 am

Hi...!
Naturally osing weight is very beneficial for health.Running ,swimming ,bicycling,fresh vegetables and juices are very helpful for losing weight . Avoid from beverages and junk food.

GlennMarsh

Post by GlennMarsh » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 am

Swimming , running and cycling is the best ways to reduce weight naturally without gym and weight loss pills. These are the full body exercises that lose your weight as well as build body strength and fitness.

[External links not allowed]
Last edited by GlennMarsh on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

revangabriel

Post by revangabriel » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:21 am

I disagree with number 3. Theres nothing wrong with eating meat. Its bread and stuff containing wheat that is really bad for you.

Kandace

Post by Kandace » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:50 am

If you're a beginner and want to lose weight, there are few things you should know:
Losing weight is a simple equation: if you burn more calories than you eat, the weight will come off. Start off by estimating how many calories you burn each day using the daily calorie calculator that you can find online. This will give you an idea of how many calories to eat. Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. To lose 1 pound per week you need to create a calorie deficit (burn more than you eat) of 500 calories per day. To lose 2 pounds a week, you have to double the deficit to 1000 calories per day. You can achieve this by eating less, exercising more or a combination of both. So If you're wondering how to lose belly fat in a week or two, I would suggest you to be consistent and regular. Eat healthy foods, avoid junk foods, exercise regularly. Both cardio and weight training is necessary in this matter. Hope it will help. Healthy foods like lean meat, vegetables, beans, nuts, berries, fruits, fish, whole grains all are essential for health if you eat them in a balanced and controlled way.

Please do not post links to external websites on the forums, as this is against the rules.

Thank you,

EoT

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:21 am

revangabriel wrote:I disagree with number 3. Theres nothing wrong with eating meat. Its bread and stuff containing wheat that is really bad for you.
I don't eat wheat, I don't like to eat anything that we couldn't actually digest raw. Good meat is fine and I agree with you, even though this is an old post it caught my eye as I am  sure many ladies (and gentlemen) will want to keep their weight under control as they get older.
It is a natural thing for people to lay down fat as they get older, I remember adverts about corsets that would stop 'midriff bulge' never knew what that was until recently lol!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Talia,

The only meat which I can digest raw has been heavily processed and treated with chemical preservatives which I must avoid as much as possible, due to my multiple chemical sensitivities.

The point which I wish to make here is that for every rule which says that a particular type or class of food is good for or harmful to you, there are always exceptions.

We can debate these rules all we like, but in the end each person perhaps with the help of their doctor or dietician must find what type of food and drink is good for and supports their body, mind and spirit, and ignore the many self appointed experts who preach their particular theories about human nutrition and weight loss as the gospel truth.

Their so called food group rules change from week to week. Always look carefully at which company is financing the research studies which have proven beyond any doubt that what that company sells or promotes is good for every human being on the planet.

What do they say? One man's meat is another man's poison. Or should it be one man's food?

Have heard it all before,

EoT  :smt009

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:30 am

I am mostly vegan, but sometimes there is nothing else to eat. I don't use processed or preserved foods either. Great for fending off starvation maybe but they can really mix up a person's gut.

Man has own rules, what kills one often would kill us all, but sometimes we react differently. Was just putting my own views. I like my fresh farm vegs!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:26 pm

...And it changes with age/time? There was a time when I could eat an elephant (metaphor alert, folks!) and digest it with a smile, but after I began approaching my 6th decade my soul (metaphor again!!) prefers flora over fauna. Maybe my spiritual bodies are taking over the reins...?

RR

eye_of_tiger wrote:Talia,

The only meat which I can digest raw has been heavily processed and treated with chemical preservatives which I must avoid as much as possible, due to my multiple chemical sensitivities.

The point which I wish to make here is that for every rule which says that a particular type or class of food is good for or harmful to you, there are always exceptions.

We can debate these rules all we like, but in the end each person perhaps with the help of their doctor or dietician must find what type of food and drink is good for and supports their body, mind and spirit, and ignore the many self appointed experts who preach their particular theories about human nutrition and weight loss as the gospel truth.

Their so called food group rules change from week to week. Always look carefully at which company is financing the research studies which have proven beyond any doubt that what that company sells or promotes is good for every human being on the planet.

What do they say? One man's meat is another man's poison. Or should it be one man's food?

Have heard it all before,

EoT  :smt009
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:35 pm

I think that age has a lot to do with weight/eating. I used to be able to eat a horse (bit smaller than elephant lol) or go out drinking all night at Uni (fun times) now I am slowing down noticeably.  Is it too much sense or knowledge of what is bad?

Smoking for instance, why do young teens take it up now??

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:46 pm

Talia wrote:I think that age has a lot to do with weight/eating. I used to be able to eat a horse (bit smaller than elephant lol) or go out drinking all night at Uni (fun times) now I am slowing down noticeably.  Is it too much sense or knowledge of what is bad?

Smoking for instance, why do young teens take it up now??

It used to be prevalent in boys. Now it has been on the rise in girls!
Funny -- I did not think this is what gender equality was all about...! :smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Health And Beauty”