Alkalizing Health Benefits of Celery

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

Alkalizing Health Benefits of Celery

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Some of the alkalizing health benefits of celery juice:

Acidity: The important minerals in this magical juice effectively balance the body's blood pH, neutralizing acidity.

Athletes: Celery juice acts as the perfect post-workout tonic as it replaces lost electrolytes and rehydrates the body with its rich alkalizing minerals.

Cancer: Celery is known to contain at least eight families of anti-cancer or anti-acid compounds. dr.sharib azmi Among them are the acetylenics that have been shown to stop the growth of tumor cells. Phenolic which block the action of prostaglandins that encourage the growth of tumor cells. And coumarins which help buffers dietary and metabolic acids from damaging cells.

Cholesterol: This humble pale juice has been shown to effectively and significantly lower total cholesterol and LDL (bad) cholesterol by lowering dietary and metabolic acids
symulhaqu07eee

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Celery stalks vs Celery seeds

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 am

Celery juice acts as the perfect post-workout tonic as it replaces lost electrolytes and re-hydrates the body with its rich alkalizing minerals.
The really strange thing is that although eating celery stalks replaces lost electrolytes and re-hydrates (attracts more water into the bloodstream) your body, the celery seeds which are produced by the plant are a powerful natural diuretic, which can if used excessively cause your body to lose large amounts of both water as well as vital electrolytes (severely disrupting the sodium - potassium balance required for healthy, normal nervous and muscular function).

Believe it or not.

EoT   :smt017

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:59 pm

I always believe on you my friend and I think you are the best reader of my post. Thank for your wise opinion.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “Health And Beauty”