Benefits of a sound sleep

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

Benefits of a sound sleep

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:55 pm

A sound sleep is very much beneficiary to health..
1. Improving memory.
2. Strengthen immunity system.
3. Helps losing weight.
symulhaqu07eee

JonesCrow

Post by JonesCrow » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:22 am

Sound sleep has many benefits. After Sound sleep your body has change to recover and you feel energized, easier to do things in the day and no dark circles under the eyes.

orange county boot camp

SanjayaWick

Post by SanjayaWick » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:15 am

Sleep is important and we can't live without having proper sleep. We should sleep for at least 8 hours in a day. Sleep is important for everyone specially for brain. I suggest everyone to sleep for at least 6 to 8 hours in a day.

readytogocable

Post by readytogocable » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:45 am

Sleep is important for everyone. I love to sleep for at least 8 hours in a day.
It is good for brain
It is good for eyes
Sleep reduces our stress
Proper sleeping keeps us active all the day.

Please do not post external links on the forums.

Kandace

Post by Kandace » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:50 am

we all know the importance of sleep so I wouldn't go on more about sleep benefits. I would like to share some home remedies that wok like magic If you've sleep problems.
Insomnia can be caused by many different, and also serious deceases, not only by stress.
Otherwise have a warm shower, or just wash your face with warm water. If you can not sleep, relax. Do not try feverish to fall in sleep, do not become nervous that you'll be tired next day, if you won't sleep now! Try to think something neutral, separate your self from your daily problems. Even without sleeping, give your body the rest it needs..
In the evening, do not take food or tea, have a short(or long) walk, air the room before you go to bed. Tell yourself that you were diligent today, and now you deserve to rest.
I would suggest to have a check up by a doctor. If you wake up in the night permanently, at the same time, you have for sure health trouble. Hopefully these tips will help you get rid of insomnia and now I would like to share some special home remedies for insomnia that really work.

1. Eat at least 3 cups of curds daily.
2. Mix 2 tsp of honey to 1 glass of warm water. Drink just before sleeping. Give half the amount to babies it will help put them to sleep.
3. Drink warm milk with honey.
4. 1 tsp juice of celery leaves with stalks and 1 tsp of honey.
5. Have raw onion salad.
6. 2 tsp of fenugreek leaves juice with 1 tsp of honey at bed times daily
Hopefully, these will be helpful for you.

Return to “Health And Beauty”