Weigh Yourself Often

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

Weigh Yourself Often

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:31 pm

People who succeed at losing weight and keeping it off weigh themselves often, research shows. A step on the scale at least once a week seems to build awareness best.

Don't stress if the number on the scale goes up and down: Weight can change by several pounds over the course of a few days as water weight shifts.Not eating one type of food doesn't translate to cutting overall calories. Besides, fat can help you feel full after eating, which may curb your desire for seconds or dessert. Your body needs some dietary fat to function.
symulhaqu07eee

mitchellparker

Post by mitchellparker » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:35 pm

A weighting scale helps to analyze the weighting percentage on daily and weekly basis. Stress and drugs really effects the human body so always take help from your health consultants what is best for you and what is not. Don't take chance on your own behalf to apply anything on your own body.

AanchalS

Post by AanchalS » Tue May 07, 2013 6:28 am

yeah good.

TheToadMan

naw...

Post by TheToadMan » Tue May 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Impulsive.  If I was body building I would weigh myself.  Of course people need to know their weight for their driver's license.  Why?  I dunno unless you donate your organs I guess.

Return to “Health And Beauty”