HOW TO REDUCE WEIGHT NATURALLY

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

HOW TO REDUCE WEIGHT NATURALLY

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:46 pm

1) Fruits and green vegetables are low calorie foods, so over weight persons should use these more frequently.

2) One should avoid intake of too much salt. Salt may be a factor for increasing the body weight.

3) Milk products like cheese, butter should be avoided because these are rich in fat. Meat and non-vegetarian foods should also be avoided.

4) Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.

5) Vegetables like bitter gourd (Karela), and bitter variety of drumstick are useful for loosing weight.
symulhaqu07eee

mitchellparker

Post by mitchellparker » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:32 pm

I am agree with your statement that "Fruits and green vegetables are low calorie foods". I also take care of my self to use these natural food to reduce my weight. I regularly exercise and runs almost 5 kilometer daily in a park.

candy067

Post by candy067 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:37 am

yes an dyoga would alos be helpful to reduce weight

Zark2

Post by Zark2 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Having this kinda food can definitely help us in reducing the weight naturally we doesn't need any medication when we are losing weight through this thing.
You have shared a valid thing and this is how i feel losing naturally is fine way rather than going for pills because that is the thing which causes problems with health.

JonesCrow

Post by JonesCrow » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:12 am

I thinks daily running and walking is the best natural way to get fitness and health and also to lose weight. But healthy fresh foods and drinking pure water daily is also necessary with walking,.

[no links are allowed to external wesites on these forums]

RevendMartin

Post by RevendMartin » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:16 pm

For reducing weight naturally exercise and diet both are best tools i must say. I think natural way is always best for weight lose. We should avoid supplements and many diet pills for weight lose.
Last edited by RevendMartin on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:55 pm

RevendMartin wrote:For reducing weight naturally exercise and diet both are best tools i must say. I think natural way is always best for weight lose. We should avoid supplements and many diet pills for weight lose.
Hello RM,

Of course you are absolutely correct in what you are telling us here, but for obvious reasons the very lucrative multibillions of dollars per year weight loss industry does not want people to know that they can improve their own health by perfectly natural methods, without their expensive products and services ever being needed.

Whenever there are people making large amounts of money from the ignorance and bad habits of others, changing the public's belief that they must always place their health in the hands of self appointed experts, is always going to be an uphill battle.

EoT

Kandace

Post by Kandace » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:26 am

If you're a beginner , there are few things you should know:
Losing weight is a simple equation: if you burn more calories than you eat, the weight will come off. Start off by estimating how many calories you burn each day using the daily calorie calculator that you can find online. This will give you an idea of how many calories to eat. Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. To lose 1 pound per week you need to create a calorie deficit (burn more than you eat) of 500 calories per day. To lose 2 pounds a week, you have to double the deficit to 1000 calories per day. You can achieve this by eating less, exercising more or a combination of both. So If you're wondering how to lose belly fat in a week or two, I would suggest you to be consistent and regular. Eat healthy foods, avoid junk foods, exercise regularly. Both cardio and weight training is necessary in this matter. Hope it will help.

Return to “Health And Beauty”