Natural tips to prevent hair loss

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:28 am

Hot oil treatments: Take any natural oil - olive, coconut, canola - and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 pm

Hair loss is genetic and warm oil will make your hair nice and shiny but won't stop it falling out if your genetic make up is predisposed to male pattern baldness
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

mitchellparker

Post by mitchellparker » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Hair plays good role in personality attraction. Hair ads the beauty and prominent someone in their society. I likes to use natural oil - olive, coconut oil and Canola oil for my hair treatment.

AanchalS

Post by AanchalS » Tue May 07, 2013 6:31 am

Hot oil treatment really helps us to nourish hair deeply from scalp. But sometimes, no oil treatment works and led to hair loss..In this case, it is good to take help of hair loss treatment.

Quinlan888

Post by Quinlan888 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Don't use cosmetic products, chemical shampoo, and artificial hair colors.
These hair products affect the hair health and cause the hair fall.
Use herbal shampoo, and herbal hair oils such as dabber oil, coconut oil, and almond oil for the better hair health.

samsingh123

Post by samsingh123 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Sesame oil and olive oil are good for hair loss treatment. Natural hair loss remedies should be used on hair to get good result and prevent from any harm.

kathyrose

Post by kathyrose » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:30 am

Massage could not grow hairs for baldness. However, hair transplants are very useful for it.

JonesCrow

Post by JonesCrow » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:05 am

I thinks first of all eat healthy foods. Especially a handful of dry nuts daily do a lot to hair. Wash your hair every alternate day with a nice shampoo and conditioner which is suitable for your hair type.

sheilmolson

Post by sheilmolson » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:22 am

The tips for preventing the hair loss is really very great. Today, various types of other methods are used to prevent the hair loss. Many people are coloring their hair with different types of hair color, that gives them a good look as well as helps them

Moderator note to everyone in this thread: Links to external websites must not be posted on the forums.

Thanks,

EoT

RevendMartin

Post by RevendMartin » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:10 pm

Hair loss is a common problem and many people are facing this problem. It can be genetic. Coconut oil and fish oil both are useful for hair and make hair strong and healthy.
Last edited by RevendMartin on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:14 pm

RevendMartin wrote:Hair loss is a common problem and many people are facing this problem. It can be genetic. Coconut oil and fish oil both are useful for hair and make hair strong and healthy.
RM,

It seems strange to me that so soon after personally discovering the 100s of potential healt enhancing uses of coconut oil used either internally or externally, you mentioned its less well known use in treating hair loss.

Although it is unlikely to make any significant impact on an attack of the autoimmune condition called alloplecia, where the body misrecognises the hair follicles in the scalp as being foreign invaders which must be neutralised to protect the scalp from further harm.

This is definitely genetic.

But even if it does not bring back the hair,  the coconut oil will keep the skin on your head supple and well lubricated, so why not give it a try anyway and see what happens?

There are no documented cases of the oil ever having caused any new problems, on your scalp or anywhere else for that matter.

EoT
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adalynn14

Post by Adalynn14 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:24 am

What a great article on hot oil treatments!! Thanks for this great post. Well dear, I want to use some hair loss concealers for hiding my hairline. I think dermmatch [external links are not allowed] hair loss concealers are really good. What do you think about dermmatch products?

SanjayaWick

Post by SanjayaWick » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:19 am

Hair fall is a natural problem and many people have hair fall. There are so many natural ways to prevent hair fall. Coconut oil and fish pooil both are useful for reducing hair fall. I have also hair fall problem but now i am using coconut oil for my hair.

Return to “Health And Beauty”