You body remembers....

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MisterMarine0

You body remembers....

Post by MisterMarine0 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:07 pm

I had this idea that the human immune system is build off an organic nanotechnology. The immune system has some sort of memory that recognizes foreign invaders and immobilize them or digest them. From my little bit of medical biology I picked up at community college, I think that it is more than just DNA,RNA and lysosomes that know how to identify these invaders. The cellular membrane has receptors on it (I reference the Creb's cycle and potassium transport across the membranes). The receptors actually touch other things and for some strange reason the receptors form a biological jigsaw puzzle. This is not just for enzymes, but for defense. That is where the cellular memory is. It is in the bilipid layers.
..AND People think saturated fats are all bad!

Zark2

Post by Zark2 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Useful info mate this is something i didn't knew before i mean sometimes body reacts like that,You have posted something which is new for me completely.
Keep sharing stuff like that it will help us ahead.

therapy solutions

erica_vamp16

Post by erica_vamp16 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:20 am

Where did you get the nanotechnology idea? It sounds weird but also pretty interesting. I've never heard that one before :)

erica_vamp16

Post by erica_vamp16 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:26 am

Zark, did you put the link to the wrong website by mistake? i expected it to be a list of different types of physical therapy or something, but it's a link with information and a video about the billing cycle for it lol

Return to “Health And Beauty”