Favorite yoga style

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vandy789

Favorite yoga style

Post by vandy789 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:40 am

Hi everyone..!
I am 24 years old and am doing yoga from last eight months to keep my self healthy and fit. I mostly do Ashtanga and bikram yoga . And both of these are very please also share your yoga experience and which one is your favorite style .

Eskeyp

Post by Eskeyp » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Hatha Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Yoga in the hammocks, or as it is called anti-gravity yoga. Last interesting, well-stretched spine, but it is not for those with pressure jumps, although it is possible to adapt. Iyengar Yoga is good for beginners

SanjayaWick

Post by SanjayaWick » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:13 am

Yoga is wonderful exercise and each form of yoga is beneficial for our body. I like Bikram yoga. it provides us freshness and also provides a good body shape.  I suggest everyone to do yoga everyday.

srimathi29

Yoga

Post by srimathi29 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:19 pm

I am doing yoga and meditation regularly from past Eight years. It keeps me fine and fit without any problem,do SuryaNamskar 5 to 7 times,this covers 10 Asanas . I look very healthy and Young!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Yoga

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:14 am

srimathi29 wrote:I am doing yoga and meditation regularly from past Eight years. It keeps me fine and fit without any problem,do SuryaNamskar 5 to 7 times,this covers 10 Asanas . I look very healthy and Young!
Congratulations for making such a long term commitment to your health and well being.

All power to you for having the level of self discipline which is required for you to stick to this routine, on a day to day basis.

If something is working for you and it is not harming anyone else, then I say go for it.

As long as you recognize that the same method may not work equally well or at all for everyone, because our particular life lessons and personality makeups may be very different from each other.

Not recognizing this fact of life will do harm to other people, as well as to your relationships with them.

Regards,

EoT   Image

readytogocable

Post by readytogocable » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:38 am

Hello everyone. There are so many yoga styles but i like bikram yoga. it has so many benefits and make body flexible and active.  is good for everyone so i suggest everyone to start doing yoga daily. Each yoga style is useful for each body part.

Please do not post external links on the forums.

srimathi29

Post by srimathi29 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:10 am

Hello friends! If any one wants  to practice yoga first time  one should get trained from experienced yoga teacher.They teach according to your body problems.

Return to “Health And Beauty”