Quit smoking

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kathyrose

Quit smoking

Post by kathyrose » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:36 am

Smoking is harmful for health. Dr DS Walia recommend for quit smoking before doing a hair transplant surgery. Smoking delays healing after the surgery. They also suggest not to smoke some days before and after the surgery.  
______

Richard897

Post by Richard897 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:26 am

Yeah it's true smoking is very harmful for the health and leads to various dangerous diseases.
It's very difficult for the smoking addictive persons to quit the smoking. Some efforts that you can do are keep away from the smoking society, adopt healthy life style, do regular exercise, play sports, and eat healthy & nutritious foods.
Last edited by Richard897 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Dear Kathyrose,

Could you please in future not include links to external sites, including those for advertising or promoting professional services, either in the body of your postings or as part of your signature?

The only people who are allowed to advertise on this site outside of the link exchange forum have the permission of the site owner, and are paying for the service.

Unless you have already gained that permission and paid the required fee, please immediately remove all links from your signature.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation and understanding in these matters,

Yours sincerely,

EoT

GlennMarsh

Post by GlennMarsh » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 am

Guys let me help please how did i quit smoking?

I'm a chain smoker and now want to quit smoking because its very harmful for my health.

Need your health and ideas,.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:10 am

GlennMarsh wrote:Guys let me help please how did i quit smoking?

I'm a chain smoker and now want to quit smoking because its very harmful for my health.

Need your health and ideas,.
Just like with treating any addiction, you are much more likely to quit smoking permanently if you also get professional and medical help in doing so.

The exact method to be used needs to be carefully customized with the help of your doctor or counselor to the buried reasons why you began smoking, and why this habit has been kept going for so long.

Not being able to easily quit your addiction is neither a sign that you are weak, nor that your situation is hopeless.

An addiction exists in your own unconscious mind. In order to get access to it you will need special methods which only professionals have and are properly trained to use.

Some individuals can kick their habit entirely by themselves without outside help, but they are relatively few and far between.

Clearly there is a very big difference between a physical addiction, and a psychological one, which may be considerably easier to shift if you went solo.  

EoT

Return to “Health And Beauty”