coconut oil

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jadou

coconut oil

Post by jadou » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Hey..

Someone suggested me to try coconut oil for preventing hair fall. What do you think is it really effective..??

Please do not post external links on the forums.

letsbefit

Coco oil goodnesssssss

Post by letsbefit » Wed May 06, 2015 3:31 am

Hi, I've seen my father using it on his hair and guess what? It really does! He also mixes it on his dishes and really improved his health.. not mentioning all the research done by people around the globe. Truly effective IMHO.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Too much of a good thing can sometimes be bad or dangerous

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 22, 2015 1:19 am

Anything good can be overdone, and taking too much coconut oil with your food each day can cause serious digestive problems, and digestive and respiratory distress in some sensitive individuals.

I have irritable bowel symptoms related to a chronic yeast (candida) infection of the colon, and one or two teaspoons of organic, virgin, unrefined coconut oil is about all that I can take in addition to my prescribed medications, without making my symptoms significantly worse than they already are.

Coconut oil contains one of the most powerful natural destroyers of yeasts called Caprylic Acid, so use the oil with extreme caution if chronic yeast infections are one of your problems.

Particularly if you also have asthma, or issues with high cholesterol.

Those people who suggest that we should be having up to five tablespoons of it internally in every 24 hours therefore can be incredibly dangerous, if you believe that the more you have of something, the better that it is for you.

Take care,

EoT

srimathi29

Coconut oil

Post by srimathi29 » Thu May 28, 2015 8:29 am

Hello ! Coconut oil is very good for Hair,skin and for  stomach, Along with coconut  oil consume Amla or Indian Gooseberry juice which gives good growth for Hair and skin Try this.

readytogocable

Post by readytogocable » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:43 am

Coconut oil is good for hair. It has so many health benefits. I also use coconut oil daily. It is good to prevent from hair fall. It is also good for skin. Coconut oil makes our hair strong and healthy.

Kandace

Post by Kandace » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:57 am

oconut Oil is one of the healthiest foods on the planet and an incredible source of nutrition.
It can be used as a dietary supplement, for cooking, baking and as part of your natural beauty routine.

Here I would like to share some amazing health benefits of coconut oil that you would find really amazing.

1. Strengthening The Immune System
Coconut oil is often known to strengthen a person’s immune system hence making his or her body to function healthily. Generally, this oil contains lauric acid which is an essential missing element of our everyday diet. The lauric acid’s valuable contributions in the body are very numerous. For instance, this acid normally converts to momolaurin; which is a monoglyceride compound that battles, microbes, viruses, protozoans and fungi, by destroying effectively their lipid membranes.

2. Ideal For The Weight Watchers

For weight watchers, coconut oil is ideal for them, since it has short term medium chain saturated fatty acids. This is normally a healthy form of the saturated fat as compared to the other fats derived from the other oils. The other cooking oils often contains trans fat that can hassle free accumulate in your body, creating blockages and eventually leading to raised cholesterol levels and heart issues.

Medium chain saturated fatty acids present in the coconut oils is usually directly sent to the liver and oxidized for muscle functioning or for energy for your brain. Hence, it doesn’t get stored as fat.
3. Moisturizer

Coconut oil can as well be used as a moisturizer. When used, it smoothens and softens the skin. It can also serve as excellent massage therapy oil.
4. Keeping The Skin Healthy

This kind of oil can be an ideal remedy for keeping your skin healthy. This is because the oil has got some effective properties that can assist in getting rid of different skin problems such as dermatitis and eczema.
5. Keeping The Hair Beautiful And Healthy

Coconut oil is often natures’ gift for the beautiful hair. In fact making your hair healthy is probably one of the best health benefits of coconut oil. Basically, the small molecular structures of the fatty acids assist the oil easily reach the cell membrane of the hair. As this oil penetrates into your hair shaft, it hydrates as well as conditions it from the outside and inside.

Coconut oil also repairs damaged hair by hassle free restoring its luster and shine. Note that a regular head massage using this oil will assist you in getting long thick hair.

Return to “Health And Beauty”