Questions one should ask the surgeon before getting Rhinoplasty surgery

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PriscillaR

Questions one should ask the surgeon before getting Rhinoplasty surgery

Post by PriscillaR » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:45 am

My sister has finally decided to undergo Rhinoplasty in a clinic in Toronto. Dr. Philip Solomon is her surgeon. She does it to fix her crooked nose (it happened while she was playing badminton). Most probably the surgery will be scheduled on coming month. We have appointment with the surgeon next week. What all questions should be asked to him? I would like to hear from people who have been through a similar situation.

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:50 am

Plenty! That's for sure, things like before and after pictures, and try and see one of your sister to make sure she will be happy with the 'after'. Also what are the healing rates, the risks, what follow-up, if there is an infection is treatment included in the cost or is that extra,
One of my best friends had her nose done as a teenager. It was a large roman nose before and a pretty little nose after. Ten years later when her son was growing up she said to me "I have no idea where he gets that large nose from, it's not me!" I laughed and put her straight, she had completely forgotten her nose job and never told her husband lol.... our secret.  Moral - good nose jobs are forgettable, bad ones unforgettable!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:33 am

Hi Priscilla,

For legal reasons please do not include either the name of a surgeon or where their surgery is located in your postings. Use the edit button to make these changes NOW.

Also we do not offer advice about any person other than yourself (third party readings or advice are not allowed on Mystic Board).

Thanks,

EoT :)

Return to “Health And Beauty”