Does anyone know any effective ways to improve the boob size?

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AmyCrenshaw

Does anyone know any effective ways to improve the boob size?

Post by AmyCrenshaw » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:39 am

Hi all, I would like to know till what age breasts growth happens in women. I'm 26 year old female and I'm so worried about my breasts which are kind of too small. I have tried a lot of tips such as massaging, apply fenugreek powder, drink a mixture of pappaya juice and milk. I have been trying them since 2 months before and I can't say there ain't any difference. Yes, I  can notice a small change in the breast size but how long should I wait to get the breasts that I've always wanted. I can't wait that long!! Or else I would seriously consider a breast augmentation surgery. I went through a site [external link removed] and read many positive reviews about the surgeon Dr. Sammy Sliwin in Toronto and I will most probably be giving him a shot. Before that I would like hear from any girls out here who have had a breast surgery. Thanks in advance!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:45 am

Hi Amy,

Most breasts (boobs) begin to grow between the ages of 8 - 13, and many may not reach their full size until the woman is in her mid 20s, but with you already being 26 years of age, please keep on reading as this is not the full story.

I am uncertain whether there are any women or girls on Mystic Board who have had breast augmentation surgery, but I suspect that they would be more likely to respond to your question if their surgery went as well as was expected.

We often hear about the success stories, but there are no guarantees and sometimes things can go horribly wrong, which is why you need to carefully choose your surgeon , and ask him to provide you with all the relevant information BEFORE he operates on you.

You need to make an as fully informed decision as is humanly possible, concerning this.

He (your surgeon) in turn will need to determine whether your expectations are unrealistic, as too large breasts can put an extra strain upon your body and especially your spine which are for different reasons not able to support the extra weight involved.

In theory since between 7 to 56% of the total volume of the breast is composed of fat (the rest of it is glandular tissue), it can continue to grow throughout a woman's entire life time as fat is deposited in all other parts of the body. It is also well known that they often increase significantly in size during pregnancy and in preparation for milk production (lactation), but of course this is usually only temporary.

Since there is such a large variation in the percentage of fat present in the female breast and because it does not appear to be correlated to a woman's age (your question) or body mass index, there is no way to accurately or reliably predict how much more your breasts will enlarge from now on.

Calculate Your Body Mass Index

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educati ... micalc.htm
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
We are not qualified to offer you professional medical advice about something which is obviously of such great importance to your feelings of sexuality and self confidence as a young woman.

While other women can give you all the friendly and well intended advice in the world about what you should do about this based upon their own personal experiences, only your doctor, surgeon and you sitting down with each other along with your full medical information as well as you discussing why you believe that having this surgery is your only remaining option, can in the end help you to make this important and generally irreversible decision about your own body.

I wish you good health, happiness and success for the future, whatever your decision might be.

Love and Light,

EoT

Return to “Health And Beauty”