Are the upper and lower face lifts together called face lift?

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RuthTalley

Are the upper and lower face lifts together called face lift?

Post by RuthTalley » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:39 am

Hi, does anyone here has gone for a face lift surgery to get rid of the saggy cheeks? I'm seriously considering getting it from a clinic in Oakland. Before having consultation with the surgeon, Dr. Joseph Togba, I would like to know the difference between upper and lower face lifts, mini-lifts and neck lifts. Are the upper and lower face lifts together called face lift?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:18 am

For legal reasons I would suggest that you should remove both the name of the surgeon as well as the location of the clinic in question from your posting, using the edit button.

The surgeon is always the best person to explain the meanings of these different types of facial cosmetic surgery to you, as well as more importantly what he professionally advises in your case.

But the following information might also be useful to you.
10. What is the difference between facelifts, upper and lower facelifts, mini-lifts, and neck lifts?

When plastic surgeons discuss facelifts among ourselves, we're referring to a procedure that has an impact on the cheeks, jowl and neck. It requires incisions placed in front of and behind the ear.

A neck lift addresses neck skin redundancy or deformity, and involves an incision behind the ear and usually beneath the chin.

Mini-lifts are usually done for patients who have relatively minor concerns about their cheeks and jowl. They are often done to refresh a face that has had a facelift before.

Upper and lower facelifts are usually scheduled together and are another way of saying "facelift."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-y ... =Australia

The jowl is the lower part of a person's cheek, especially when it is fleshy/plump or drooping/flaccid.

Good health and good luck,

EoT  :smt024

Return to “Health And Beauty”