How long I should wait to go back to my work after getting the implants?

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RachelT

How long I should wait to go back to my work after getting the implants?

Post by RachelT » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:00 am

I'm 26 year old female (single). My breasts are really very small and I'm afraid this will affect my sex life. A friend of mine suggested to consult the surgeon Dr. Marcus Niessen in Windsor to talk about getting breast implants. And I will probably be giving him a shot. But before that I would like to know if it will affect my profession. I'm a swimming coach. So how long do you think I should wait to go back to my work after getting the implants?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Hi Rachel,

For legal reasons please do not include either the name of a surgeon or where their surgery is located in your postings. Use the edit button to make these changes NOW.

How long should you have to wait after having the breast implants, before going back to your job as a swimming coach?

That will mainly be determined by the rate of wound healing and how extensive the surgery was. As well as if there were any unforeseeable complications.

All of these factors will vary widely from one patient to the next, so hearing about somebody else's experiences is probably not going to be an accurate or reliable predictor about how long it will realistically be after the surgery, before you can return to the pool in your coaching role.

The following website might be of some practical use to you in answering your questions, and calming your nerves.
Breast augmentation recovery with return to normal activity including driving takes about four days or less for 95% of my patients and three days or less for 85%.  I recommend that patients keep their heart rate under 100 for two weeks.  This keeps their blood pressure down and lessens the chance that they could have bleeding into the pocket after surgery................
http://www.realself.com/question/long-r ... t-implants

Hoping that this helps.

Take care,

EoT :smt049

Return to “Health And Beauty”