Considering facelift surgery for wrinkle free face

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JudithF

Considering facelift surgery for wrinkle free face

Post by JudithF » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:30 am

Hi, I started noticing signs of aging on my face and I'm so worried. I know aging process is something we can't stop but I really don't want to see wrinkles on my face in this 30 years of age. While browsing, I found nowadays people undergo face lift surgery to reduce these marks on face and I read many reviews too. I read many positive reviews about Dr. Sammy Sliwin in Toronto and I am considering him. Before that I would like to know how long does the surgery take, what is the recovery time etc. Can anyone help me giving these details?

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:12 pm

It's strange the amount of women looking for advice about surgery here, I wonder why? Do you get paid per click or per search?

Have you actually googled the guy? I would suggest you get a better doc lol!

Published on Thu Apr 09 2015 in The Star

"For the better part of the last decade, things appeared to be going well for prominent Toronto plastic surgeon Dr. Sammy Joe Sliwin and Ms X.
They were having sex at the office, in between Ms X’s various surgeries that ran the plastic gamut, including breast enlargement, filler injections in her upper lip, and a facelift. Free of charge."

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Everyone wants to look like an angel, without ever having seen one...? :-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Hi Judith,

For legal reasons please do not include either the name of the surgeon or where their surgery is located in your postings. Use the edit button to make these changes NOW.

You cannot put an exact time on how long your surgery will take or what your recovery time will be, because both of them vary widely from one patient to the next.

Therefore even if you were lucky enough to find another woman on Mystic Board who has had an identical procedure to your own, it is not going to be of any comfort or use when deciding if this is right for you.

Pain is always highly subjective, and a matter of personal perception.

The important questions which can only be answered between you and your surgeon in private are as to determining whether surgery is needed, as well as if your expectations if he does go ahead and operate are realistic and achievable.

Plus how long will you need to have to wait before having the surgery done, how much will it cost, and how much of the total amount will be covered by your medical insurance scheme (assuming that you do have medical insurance to help cover the cost of this procedure).

Only a professional who has all your medical profile and history available to him or her, is qualified to offer an opinion. If you do not know of any good plastic surgeons in your area and you do not have a friend who has already had a face lift and who could therefore recommend one to you, try the following website.
You can choose a cosmetic plastic surgeon in Toronto from this list with confidence, knowing that he or she possesses exceptional training, outstanding credentials and experience with all areas of the face and body.
All the surgeons listed on this site are accredited members of the American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

http://www.surgery.org/consumers/find-a ... io/toronto

Hoping that this helps,

EoT

Karinochka2016

Post by Karinochka2016 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:42 am

Hi! Why are you thinking about surgery at the age of 30! I am 29 and I prefer just taking care of my skin using natural remedies which are always helpful if you apply them as it is recommended. There are some useful tips that can prevent wrinkles. They are very easy:sleep on your back, eat only healthy food and some others which you can look at here https://ambrossimo.com/get-rid-forehead-wrinkles/. The effective remedies are olive and coconut oil. Try some natural remedies before taking such a serious decision as surgery which is expensive and dangerous.

[Link approved]

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:25 am

Hi K,

I fully support the use of natural products and natural healing methods.

I completely agree with you that the use of natural remedies in order to take care of your skin seems preferable to undergoing surgery, especially with the extra risks associated with these procedures.

However even in the absence of medical reasons for going under the knife this is a sensitive and deeply personal decision, and if the individual truly believes that having the operation is necessary for them to maintain or regain a positive self image, then we must respect their right to ask for our assistance in finding a qualified cosmetic surgeon.

I believe that surgery should only be used as a last resort, when other less risky and invasive methods have all failed to produce the required improvement, but for some people whose body self image and appearance are a major issue, the extra risks associated with surgery are seen as worth taking (a means to an end).

Welcome,

Brian  :smt006

Return to “Health And Beauty”