Books to Learn From

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

weezerwall

Books to Learn from

Post by weezerwall » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:53 am

Hi Everybody,

I've really enjoyed reading your great tips!  Here are two of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES:

Tarot Mirrors - Mary K. Greer - She's FABULOUS - this book gives a deeper perspective on reading the Tarot. It's probably most useful for "experienced" readers, but offers some GREAT INSIGHTS AND TOOLS for "novices" like me.  It's the kind of book that you'll buy and keep coming back to over and over again.

The Nature of Personal Reality (A Seth Book) - Jane Roberts - I bought this as a result of reading the above.  IT'S ABSOLUTELY MIND-BOGGLING and really meant for those who want to "skip" therapy sessons. :-)  If you're ready for something completely different - and have the courage to do some gentle self-exploration - I believe reading this book can be a LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE.  It really has been for me.  

Some may find both of these "heavy reading" - meaning rather abstract or "intellectual" - BUT both offer practical "exercises" and if you stick with them and stay open - you'll LOVE THEM.

Happy reading!
Weezer :smt006

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”