Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RobertSchwartz

Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?

Post by RobertSchwartz » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:05 pm

If the moderators will kindly permit a new book announcement, I would like to tell people about a spirituality book I’ve written and recently published that may be of interest and service.

Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth? explores the premise that we are all eternal souls who plan our lives, including our greatest challenges, before we’re born for purposes of spiritual growth.

The book contains ten true stories of people who planned physical illness, having handicapped children, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, alcoholism, losing a loved one, and severe accidents.

The information about their pre-birth plans was obtained by four very gifted mediums and channels, including one who has the ability both to see and to hear the conversations we have with one another before we’re born.  The book therefore contains the actual conversations people had with their future parents, children, spouses, friends, and other loved ones when they planned these challenges.

For readers, suffering that once seemed purposeless becomes imbued with deep meaning.  Wisdom may be acquired in a more conscious manner; feelings of anger, guilt, blame, and victimization are replaced by acceptance, forgiveness, gratitude, and peace.

A free PDF with a large sample of the book is available on the About the .CourageousSouls.com[  People may also wish to read the reviews on Amazon.

The book may be ordered on the Courageous Souls web site or from Amazon, including Amazon Canada, UK, France, Germany, and Japan.  It may also be ordered in most countries from your local library (at no charge) or bookstore by providing them with the ISBN number (9780977679454).

Thank you for permitting me to post this message.

Kind regards,
Robert Schwartz
author, Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:22 pm

Hello Robert and Welcome to Mystic Board   :smt006

Yes I do believe I chose to be born into a highly dysfunctional family...
Understanding this has been most helpful to my mental well being.
I still don't know why... I did this to myself.... maybe one day I will.  :smt017

Your book looks very interesting, I would love to read it.

Thank you....

P E A C E
Evie   :smt109

PS... Please stick around... you will be an asset to this community of people...
It would be disappointing if you didn't....   :smt003

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:45 pm

Hello & welcome Robert.

lunarcraft

Welcome

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:58 pm

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey (the community will benefit from your input, I'm sure) and make lots of friends along the way.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:07 pm

Thank you for telling us about your book, it certainly sounds interesting and informative.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Sin City Girl

Post by Sin City Girl » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:04 am

Hello and Welcome!

I love to read about these sorts of things, and your book looks very informative.  I will definitly add it to my list.  Thanks for the heads up!

Best Wishes, Sin City Girl

Glenn Briggs

Do we plan our life challenges before birth

Post by Glenn Briggs » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 am

I'm sure just like in this plain we do plan, I just wonder if we are also encouraged at the time of choosing to keep an open mind, for the fact is, none of our lives are entirely made up only of our own wants, needs and desires!

I believe one of the true joys of our life here is when just as we think everything is going to plan, a twist will appear in the road ahead to send us off on a new journey.

Anyway just thought I would share those few little thoughts with the forum ;o)

miladsaberi

Post by miladsaberi » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:17 pm

Yes ! that's the question !

I beleive that some general guide lines is provided for all humans before death in "Zar World" when you and me were just a baby in terms of SOLE !

Our aim is to accomplish our physical and mental ability to get more close to the absolute completeness called "GOD".

But that guidelines are not some unchangavle written rules for us ther are just this world's Dos and Don'ts !

If you obey you will come to the end goal sooner and if not you will come to the goal later !

Ultimately we all WILL get the goal !

sidchowdary

Re: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?

Post by sidchowdary » Sat May 02, 2009 10:28 am

hi as per my knowledge iam bit into spirtuality

we plan/design our path and come here
GAUTAMCHALASANI

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat May 02, 2009 1:47 pm

This is the only plant where  we can feel.  Feel love, pain, joy, anger, etc.  I do believe we choose our 'trials' before we are born, as we are teachers to one another to learn spiritual lessons, and feel emotions,  Once we enter this world, however, everything is choice.  We can view our 'challenge' as a burden or blessing.  We can have a violent roller coaster ride, or throw our hands up in the air and yell "Wow, that was GREAT!".  We learn thru dichotomy and struggle mostly.

To Evie -- I believe you ar ecorrect...We choose our families for specific reasons as well. Look for their 'gift'.  Once we learn our gift, there is no need for forgiveness, just thanks.   You'll know you've learned the gift when you have an 'attitude of gratitude', and thank them for teaching you whatever the lesson is.

I look forward to reading this book.  Thank you for letting me know.

sidchowdary

Re: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?

Post by sidchowdary » Wed May 13, 2009 9:44 am

thks very much

we plan each aevry incarnation,who are the parents,what the neigbhourhood,type of upbringing and all
GAUTAMCHALASANI

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat May 16, 2009 3:11 am

It would be very interesting to hear Mr. Schwartz's views on what we as a collective have chosen to learn from the current 'economic choas' in this world.

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”