Children of the Matrix

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kahulawe

Children of the Matrix

Post by Kahulawe » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:42 am

I just started reading Children of the Matrix by David Icke. It's a pretty provocative dissertation on life on earth. Icke suggests we are almost all slaves of malevolent alien invaders. Is or has anyone one else read this work? Opinions please.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 am

I have heard about his claims and the lizard people.  I was never sure about him and his claims.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Kahulawe

Children of the Matrix

Post by Kahulawe » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:18 pm

I'm not sure what I think about the Lizard people either, but I've long believed that global politics are controlled by a monied few.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:19 am

Well yes i can see that as a truth.  I have long believed that a few run the global economy and even fewer dictate global politics.  The rest of us survive on 10% of the resources of the planet.

David Icke had a fabulous career in the media and ruined his reputation by publishing his books and theories.  It makes you wonder if he does know what he is doing and he maybe right...... or is he a misguided person with mental health problems?
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”