Dream Healer - the quantum world of energy healing (Adam)

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vlinder

Dream Healer - the quantum world of energy healing (Adam)

Post by Vlinder » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:53 pm

I'm almost through reading this book which is Adam's third I believe (I haven't read the other two). Although I find it quite interesting I've just read a bit which I find quite disconcerting. Adam says that when we die we don't live on as a spirit entity, the energy is transformed/incarnated and what people take to be spirits or ghosts are just fragments of information that have been left in the field. I quote: "People who interpret fragments as actual personalities of deceased individuals or angels may be overstating the role of fragments. I think that rather than these spirit fragments helping or protecting us, they exist merely as information remaining from their former life."  Whilst I find it somewhat comforting to think that there are no evil spirits who can attach themselves to us, I find it discomforting to think that our loved-ones passed-over aren't with us at any time after all!  I'm interested to hear what others think about this.
When we change the way we look at things the things we look at change.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:33 pm

I love the way that Adam works. He has a unique take on the energy of healing. I explored his theory of quantum hollograms and was fascinated to find that I use many of his techniques already. Some of his philosophies are different (and go against most religions), but I am still open to persuasion about this aspect of his beliefs. Playing 'Devils Advocate' here.... why not ask that question in the Psychic forum? I bet you will get rather more responses?

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:59 am

My grandmother told me i would never meet her in the after life.  Many people believe that ghosts are just like video recordings of past times.  so i can understand why its thought that there is no "heaven" per se.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:20 pm

Vlinder, our loved ones are always in our heart, even if we forget them, they are always there.

About there being no "Heaven", that is ur personal view, but what I know (Knowing is above believing) is about dimensions, both higher & lower in frequency than us, which can be called as the different levels of Heaven or Hell.

As far as "no evil spirits who can attach themselves to us" bit, I think u need to read a bit around the posts in the site or other sites. There are a lot of demons (evil forces) from the other dimensions who are attaching themselves to most of us, at one time or another in different ways, whether we know it or not that is a different story.

Trust in GOD, full trust, which if ever was counted would always end up in INFINITY, because the trust in God & complete surrender to God, is what is going to save everyone.

& before u think I am bonkers, I don't believe in religions, just God.

With all due respect, I hope this is of help to u, & I certainly didn't mean to offend u, if I have, I apologise.

SVH

Post by SVH » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:12 pm

Sounds pretty awesome!

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:17 pm

In no way have you offended me Vishwas, I am interested in reading others' views on this. What Adam writes about there being no entities only fragments of information left behind that gradually disperse goes against what I've always believed. It gave me some comfort after my husband passed to think he lived on in spirit and could be with me when he wanted and we'd be together one day. I know there are a lot of conflicting views out there on the paranormal and spirituality and I just take from them what I can be open to and disregard what I can't accept to be true. Reading this in Dream Healer 3 confused me particularly coming from someone as renowned as Adam. I didn't want to believe it, but couldn't entirely disregard it as I know that I don't feel my late husband around me like I did for a while after he passed. I started to think there may be something in it, this threw me into confusion. :smt017
When we change the way we look at things the things we look at change.

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”