Revelation, The book...

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:41 am

acaveyogi wrote:
looking_glass wrote:I've said it before but I'll say it again. A prophet is not judged by what comes true, but by what does not come true, for the job of a prophet is to warn of possible outcomes should we/one continue along their path. A prophet makes us aware of our choices.
:) Relative to what you have posted Looking_Glass, one (at least this one :) ) can not argue with what you have posted :)
Looking_Glass wrote:A prophet makes us aware of our choices.

Looking_Glass, you and I seem to be on the same page. So may I run this by you? "The Looking Glass it real." It stands before all of us and it is a door/portal. In order to walk through it, one has got to look into it and not see their/one's own reflection in it :) .

I think that you as a fellow mystic, understand what I am saying. Maybe?

Love you!

john
Not sure I'm a mystic, but that doesn't really matter.

As for the looking glass, to walk through it, we must first see ourselves as we truly are, not necessarily as we would like to see ourselves or as others would see us.
awarenessoftheheart.com

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:58 pm

looking_glass wrote:
acaveyogi wrote:
looking_glass wrote:I've said it before but I'll say it again. A prophet is not judged by what comes true, but by what does not come true, for the job of a prophet is to warn of possible outcomes should we/one continue along their path. A prophet makes us aware of our choices.
:) Relative to what you have posted Looking_Glass, one (at least this one :) ) can not argue with what you have posted :)

Looking_Glass, you and I seem to be on the same page. So may I run this by you? "The Looking Glass it real." It stands before all of us and it is a door/portal. In order to walk through it, one has got to look into it and not see their/one's own reflection in it :) .

Love you!

john

As for the looking glass, to walk through it, we must first see ourselves as we truly are, not necessarily as we would like to see ourselves or as others would see us.
Looking_Glass my friend, "That was very well done!" :)

So then may I ask you this, "If you could ask a question to a really big creative library, what would that question be?" Just for fun.

You are loved!

john
For those of you that can see the living energy that living things give off, the young lady in my "avatar" picture radiates, "Sunshine Life and Love".

acaveyogi

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:04 pm

acaveyogi wrote:
looking_glass wrote:
acaveyogi wrote:

Love you!

john

So then may I ask you this, "If you could ask a question to a really big creative library, what would that question be?" Just for fun.

You are loved!

john
I asked myself this once, but posed it another way. If I could ask God one question what would it be. No question came. I would not know what to ask, so instead I ask that I only see, hear and feel what I need to see, hear and feel at any given time as God sees appropriate.
awarenessoftheheart.com

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:55 pm

looking_glass wrote:
acaveyogi wrote:
looking_glass wrote:
acaveyogi wrote:

Love you!

john

You are loved!

john
I asked myself this once, but posed it another way. If I could ask God one question what would it be. No question came. I would not know what to ask, so instead I ask that I only see, hear and feel what I need to see, hear and feel at any given time as God sees appropriate.
Looking_Glass I heard your thought :) and I again agree, We are on a need to know bases and we do not need to know, until we need to know :) and then we will! At the sametime our connection to God can be a connection to others that need to know. It is not about you or I, it is all about them. We do not "need" to be here, but we are. The motivation is, "How do we help the Divine help them?" We do not know. We are just here hoping for the best. :) and want to help.

Well guys, it looks like it is time to shut this topic down. As the creator of this topic, I would like to  thank everybody who was willing to participate and thank you viewers for being interested. Things went well!

Love you guys!

john
For those of you that can see the living energy that living things give off, the young lady in my "avatar" picture radiates, "Sunshine Life and Love".

acaveyogi

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”