Revelation, The book...

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

acaveyogi

Revelation, The book...

Post by acaveyogi » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:05 am

Most, alot of people, depend on their E-Mail to keep track of the topics that they are interested in. They just do (it has to do with limited time). This does not add up to general advertising. If they are interested in the messageboard to explore new topics when the old ones that they have scribed to go "Kurplunck".

There are kind of two kinds of viewers, those that view everything (which is the good kind :) and in an ideal reality a registered user) and those that just view stuff that pops up in their E-mail.

This topic may be moved because I an not really sure where to put it. Folks paying attention (the good viewers and registered uses) are not going to know where to find it if it is moved, (only the E-mail folk will beable too), and time is money and we are all glad that they spend their time here.  

Revelation, The book..

Why are we afraid of it? It has nothing to do with harming good. Absolutely knowthing.

Input? :) Surviver is on :) TV, I have to go!

God I love you guys! Really very much!

john

I will have to edit later if I am still here and I can find where I am at.
For those of you that can see the living energy that living things give off, the young lady in my "avatar" picture radiates, "Sunshine Life and Love".

acaveyogi

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:05 am

Because people think* they know.
awarenessoftheheart.com

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:35 pm

We are talking of The Revelation book here or emails or keeping track of posts?i am going to leave a shadow thread here so that anyone can keep track.You are most welcomed to edit it in the book discussion forum.

dhav

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:10 am

looking_glass wrote:Because people think* they know.
Hi Looking Glass and welcome to this topic!

"Because people think* that they know."

the people/sheep follow their "shepherd", and the shepherd says that you/we are all "Doomed". Unless you/we follow who ever that shepherd is. In which case you/we, at least :) ,have a better chance of not being "Doomed". :) Oh and this :) , they, the shepherd people, really need your money :) so that they can serve God and carry the message of God to others.

So Looking Glass, can you and I have a look at what other people think that they know about "Revelation, The book"?

Love you!

john

PS: Guys, I ended up in book review :) totally to cool and I do not mind! Thank you management for a "path". This is honestly appreciated. After what happened in the "Psychic Reader" forum, I am hanging out here live in the messageboard. I do not check my E-Mail. There is nothing there but this messageboard and spam :) Poor Yahoo :) they are stacking and racking them! I guess that I will have to go sort that out somewhere in the future :) And I am a procrastinater. It is going to be ugly :)

Love you guys!

john acaveyogi
For those of you that can see the living energy that living things give off, the young lady in my "avatar" picture radiates, "Sunshine Life and Love".

acaveyogi

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:31 am

dhav wrote:We are talking of The Revelation book here or emails or keeping track of posts?i am going to leave a shadow thread here so that anyone can keep track.You are most welcomed to edit it in the book discussion forum.

dhav
Dhav, you are a wonderful person. In my reality you have done well and I am a happy registered user. And who actually really wants to be here on this messageboard. And this is an interesting side note, this messageboard has no mystic compitition on the internet at this point time. Everybody else has either gone "tits up", or are going down for the last time :) or just now getting started :)

The problem with a big measageboard is that people get lost. At the sametime if a messagebard does not grow, people get bored. This is the exciting part about what you guys are exploring.

Love you!

john

PS: http://christianforums.com/index.php

They are one of the first to successfully do what you guys are attemping to do. They have over (a minimum) 1800 people on line at any give point in time. Day or night. I as a mystic :) think that they need some compitition! Ok? :) Join them and you instantly are up to your "tush" in advertisers in your PMs and that is just where it starts. I really do not like those people, but they are interesting in an ecconomic sense. john

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:57 pm

HI John,

glad to see you back.i saw that forum and i tend to get lost there.lol.

having a big group makes the forum non-boring yes true.but also imagine if every post we receive will go into one one section.It would be an amalgam of many things and very much confusing.So here comes different sections in the forum.And i think anyone would have complained if all the topics would have been in one section.

i left a path so that people will be able to see the topic you want to discuss about and make it easier for them.I also think you should help to take part in the Mystic competition thread.You started it and better know what u wanted to do there.It would be beneficial for everyone and good experience.

I also think at mystic we are more in touch with everyone.and we know what's hapening in which thread if you tell me to compare about the forum you gave me.

The book of revelation consists of what?Never read it but would liek to know about it.  :smt005

dhav
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:20 am

Humm?

A prophet is a mystic who gets mystic input. The reason that I created this topic in General Discussion was to explore the concept of Prophecy as a part of the mystic experience. I used Revelation as a bible book as a foundation that everybody knows about and generally has an opinion about. And there is some controversy attached to it (Revelation, The book) in todays world, relative to a prophets reality. Even I have my own version as a prophet.

So anyway everybody it is my fault (I do hate the newbe learning curve stuff, but at the same time, order does need to be maintained or there is no messageboard). I screwed up relative to this topic's definition, relative to the definition of what the definition of General Discussion is. And this is nobodies fault but mine.

Anyway I am sorry. This topic is on hold until I find out where Prophets hang out or don't (which is ok), on this messageboard. I love this messageboard. I will find a way to fit.

Love you guys!

john

acaveyogi

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:09 am

dhav wrote:HI John,

glad to see you back.i saw that forum and i tend to get lost there.lol.

having a big group makes the forum non-boring yes true.but also imagine if every post we receive will go into one one section.It would be an amalgam of many things and very much confusing.So here comes different sections in the forum.And i think anyone would have complained if all the topics would have been in one section.

i left a path so that people will be able to see the topic you want to discuss about and make it easier for them.I also think you should help to take part in the Mystic competition thread.You started it and better know what u wanted to do there.It would be beneficial for everyone and good experience.

I also think at mystic we are more in touch with everyone.and we know what's hapening in which thread if you tell me to compare about the forum you gave me.

The book of revelation consists of what?Never read it but would liek to know about it.  :smt005

dhav
I actually do love you Dhav, you are good person who cares about others. And you seem to be another of those young mystic type people that have a keen grasp of things. And I am being honest with you.

As a side note :) what is interesting about Revelation, the Bible Book, is that if somebody actually explained it and got away with explaining it, it would be "Crap" relative to prophecy. The future is not set in stone :) folks knowing about a future probability would change things. And prophecy, as "Prophecy" (predicting the future), would never become real. Which is why when folks went to "The Oracle", its information and it was very obscure and cryptic relative to its answer and that answer made no sense until things happined. Or folks would have changed things and The Oracle was wrong. Cryptic is the key when it come to true prophecy, other wise it is just a warning.

So Dhav, your screen name has a hindu quality to it. I am the third Siddha yogi to be truely trained directly by Shiva. I am not sure how this happened, it just did. Anyway Dhav, you are loved and I look forward to interacting with you.

Love you!

john

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:00 am

If a prophet calls himself a prophet, does that make him a prophet? How does one define a prophet?
awarenessoftheheart.com

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:26 am

Thats a good question looking glass, i have often wondered who decides who and what a prophet is?  My own opinion is that its we the people who decide who a prophet is and who is taken seriously.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:35 am

Actually what is a prophet.One who speaks words of God?I think anyone can be a prophet some one can claim he is a prophet but his words are not actually of Gods.

yup Suzi it's we people,not the prophet himself who decide who is the prophet.

hey John Love you too.I only do what seems right to me.I am not that good lol sometime by my actions.I wanted to know exactly what is a siddha yogi.Shiva is an ocean of knowledge and a great teacher.You got the best teacher.I was actually meditating on Om namaha shivaya for a month now.It's having effect on my third eye which i need to open.Yes i am born in a hindu family and my name is Dhavishta.First of all i am a creation of All Mighty so i won't label myself a Hindu.lol.
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:06 am

dhav wrote:Actually what is a prophet.One who speaks words of God?I think anyone can be a prophet some one can claim he is a prophet but his words are not actually of Gods.

hey John Love you too.I only do what seems right to me.I am not that good lol sometime by my actions.I wanted to know exactly what is a siddha yogi.Shiva is an ocean of knowledge and a great teacher.You got the best teacher.I was actually meditating on Om namaha shivaya for a month now.It's having effect on my third eye which i need to open.Yes i am born in a hindu family and my name is Dhavishta.First of all i am a creation of All Mighty so i won't label myself a Hindu.lol.
Activity is the life of a messageboard. And we all seem to have created "activity". At least realitve to this topic and Forum.

I am starting with this post and will attempt to work my way backwards without chasing anybody away. Which we all know is not possible.

Dhav, you bring up interesting concepts that we all as folks, interested and concerned, as individuals, have to figure out how to solve.  The question is, "What is real and what is not real? And how do you test things to find out what is real and what is not real?" :) Hot damn! :)

When it comes to Prophecy", "Who is just crying wolf and who is actually real :) ?" And then if you add "Psychics" to the mess who are also "mind mechanics" (in all senses of the word "mind mechanic") things get very interesting quick.

So lets start here: Revelation 12:3, "And there appeared another wonder in Heaven; and behold a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns up on his heads."

And Revelation 13:1 and 2 go into this alittle deeper if anyone wishes too.

What Revelation is talking about here is a cheap source of energy that nothing in the world can compete with. :) And I can explain abit of the physics with you and how it works, if you wish. And it is called "the Beast."

The heads are oxygen (O), the Horns are iodine (I) and the crowns are uranium (U). What is interesting is that Christian Scripture has given us a fomula for a fuel that is a cheap source of energy that nothing in todays world can compete with.

And according to Christian Scripture it seems that anyone who uses this cheap source of energy is evil! Or at least doomed to damnation :) . I love it :)

Input!?

just john

acaveyogi

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:50 pm

acaveyogi wrote:
dhav wrote:Actually what is a prophet.One who speaks words of God?I think anyone can be a prophet some one can claim he is a prophet but his words are not actually of Gods.

Activity is the life of a messageboard. And we all seem to have created "activity". At least realitve to this topic and Forum.

I am starting with this post and will attempt to work my way backwards without chasing anybody away. Which we all know is not possible.

Dhav, you bring up interesting concepts that we all as folks, interested and concerned, as individuals, have to figure out how to solve.  The question is, "What is real and what is not real? And how do you test things to find out what is real and what is not real?" :) Hot damn! :)

When it comes to Prophecy", "Who is just crying wolf and who is actually real :) ?" And then if you add "Psychics" to the mess who are also "mind mechanics" (in all senses of the word "mind mechanic") things get very interesting quick.

So lets start here: Revelation 12:3, "And there appeared another wonder in Heaven; and behold a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns up on his heads."

And Revelation 13:1 and 2 go into this alittle deeper if anyone wishes too.

What Revelation is talking about here is a cheap source of energy that nothing in the world can compete with. :) And I can explain abit of the physics with you and how it works, if you wish. And it is called "the Beast."

The heads are oxygen (O), the Horns are iodine (I) and the crowns are uranium (U). What is interesting is that Christian Scripture has given us a fomula for a fuel that is a cheap source of energy that nothing in todays world can compete with.

And according to Christian Scripture it seems that anyone who uses this cheap source of energy is evil! Or at least doomed to damnation :) . I love it :)

Input!?

just john
:) your turn guys :) The funny thing is that it is real and that most major world governments have known about it for about ten to fifteen years now :)

And that piece of information, which is just the tip of the iceberg, destroys "Revelation, the book" as prophecy . "Revelation, the book", now becomes a warning. And there may never be an Armageddon, there may never be a "City of Babylon", and the Angel of the Lord may never dump his cups of wrath on us. :) Maybe :) ?

I love you guys!

john

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:55 pm

I've said it before but I'll say it again. A prophet is not judged by what comes true, but by what does not come true, for the job of a prophet is to warn of possible outcomes should we/one continue along their path. A prophet makes us aware of our choices.
awarenessoftheheart.com

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:10 am

looking_glass wrote:I've said it before but I'll say it again. A prophet is not judged by what comes true, but by what does not come true, for the job of a prophet is to warn of possible outcomes should we/one continue along their path. A prophet makes us aware of our choices.
:) Relative to what you have posted Looking_Glass, one (at least this one :) ) can not argue with what you have posted :)
Looking_Glass wrote:A prophet makes us aware of our choices.

Looking_Glass, you and I seem to be on the same page. So may I run this by you? "The Looking Glass it real." It stands before all of us and it is a door/portal. In order to walk through it, one has got to look into it and not see their/one's own reflection in it :) .

I think that you as a fellow mystic, understand what I am saying. Maybe?

Love you!

john

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”