Symbols

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

purecuban

Symbols

Post by purecuban » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:03 pm

Just came across a wonderful book about sacred signs and how to recognize messages from the universe. Amazing! It offers much guidance on the subject.
It's called "Sacred Sings" by A. Calabrese

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:10 pm

For Clarification:
Sacred Signs
By Adrian Calabrese
Publisher: Llewellyn Publications (February 2006)

(I'm dyslexic, it made sense to me.  Image  )

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Fri May 09, 2008 11:46 pm

Adrian Calabrese has written a guide about sacred signs and the ways you can hear, see, and believe messages from the universe. There is a nice foreword by Richard Webster.

The book is based on the premise that each of us have direct access to God. All we have to do is access that energy.

This book is about learning how to talk to the universe, and it is also about how to understand the answers given. Signs that a person is on the right path usually are in the form of a confirmation, otherwise we get a shock sign telling us we are on the wrong path!

Topics covered in detail include discovering the nature of sacred signs and where they come from, warning signs, unexpected signs, when is a sign not a sign, sign abuse, preparing for tapping into the power, helpful hints, stop signs, go signs, mind signs, dream signs, and a host of other information. The nine chapters are packed-full of data.

Interesting reading, and it is a book which will appeal to a wide ranger of readers. Chapter Six on the topic of trust is excellent as are the other chapters. Educational!
Attachments
calabrese_lg.jpg
calabrese_lg.jpg (7.17 KiB) Viewed 5028 times

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”