Ask and It Is Given - Abraham-Hicks

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lenorah

Ask and It Is Given - Abraham-Hicks

Post by Lenorah » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:33 am

Esther and Gerry Hicks - via Gerry's search for knowledge and Esther's natural ability, the entity known as Abraham came to be channeled by Esther.  

He basically tells us that it is more important to vibrate in a joyous (or 'best feeling') frequency than to struggle to get ahead.  The analogy is tuning your radio.  If you want to receive transmissions from 98 FM, you can't be tuned to 530 AM.  Law of Attraction works - but you must get yourself to a vibration of not resisting.  To do that, move up the emotional ladder - ie, if you are feeling depressed, then feeling angry might be a 'better feeling' thought.  Move toward joy.  

Appreciation is one of the key ways to change your vibration.  Don't get stuck in the negative, just try to turn a bit at a time toward something a wee bit more positive.

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Thu May 08, 2008 12:33 pm

I've read it. I also heard some of her tapes and saw their workshops. It is a very interesting subject to study and practice, however i found esther's channeling hard to believe. I've read one of the seth speaks-jane roberts books -that esther herself mentioned in one of her workshops- and i found it much more interesting than the abraham-hicks stuff, it explains several  things (not only the law of attraction).
life is real when you are dreaming, life is a dream when you are realing

sidchowdary

Re: Ask and It Is Given - Abraham-Hicks

Post by sidchowdary » Wed May 13, 2009 9:50 am

nice share
GAUTAMCHALASANI

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”