You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise L. Hay

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ForEverLoving

You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise L. Hay

Post by ForEverLoving » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:54 pm

"The Thought we think and the words we speak create our experiences"
by  Louise L Hay

This book's Key Message is "If we are willing to do the mental work"
almost anything can be healed".

The author explains how limiting beliefs and ideas are often the cause of illness, and she shows how you can change your thinking and improve the quality of your life.
Divine Blessings and Love for EverMore and a Day

lluvia

louise hayes

Post by lluvia » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:11 am

:smt020 louise hayes is good on her stuff ive got her affirmations card n also saw her little movie it was great :smt007 lluvia

floraw

Post by floraw » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:28 pm

i have read her book and i also got her cd, with conversations and self-suggestions to change inner beliefs
i agree with her, and i respect her job, altough it is not working for me yet. maybe it is my resistance. maybe i haven't really got into her stuff. but in general i guess that the nlp is working better for me than the things she did. but i keep on reading her material, and also doing meditation, and some other techniques around. after all, she is an example of healing

innerg

Post by innerg » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:32 pm

I have recently read her book, and it completely changed my life!  In the past, I had suffered from several chronic dis-eases.  Every morning for the several past weeks, I have done my affirmations that I got from Louise Hay's book.  I have seen such a difference already.  If I can work it into my budget, I would like to go see her speak sometime soon.   :)

agata

Post by agata » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:08 pm

I read this book 4 years ago and I must say that it infuenced my way of thinking. It is also impirtant for me because I've received it from the person who opened my eyes to so-called spiritual things. Whenever I want to evoke positive thoughts I read some affirmations from her book. I also like this list of health problems with explanations why they appear. I found it very useful.

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 pm

I think I saw this on Oprah - they even spoke about vision boards... Really loved the way they spoke about everything :)
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”