For those who are interested in the psychic side of life

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marquitta

For those who are interested in the psychic side of life

Post by Marquitta » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:42 am

Hey!! If you are wanting to expand your view on all things psychic, or even pick up some extra exercises yourself to further develop psychic abilities, then the book I'm currently reading is a really great one for you.

It's called "Awakening your Psychic Powers" by Henry Reed, and it is based on Edgar Cayce's approach to the psychic world. (Edgar Carce gave many successful readings and was a profound and well-noted psychic circa the 1900's.)

This book not only shows you techniques on developing psychic ability, but it also gives you a point of view from which to think about psychic abilities, thus making them far more reachable in your mind! For when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change!  (I think I heard that quote from Wayne Dyer but either way it still totally applies to the psychic world, and everything really!) The info in this book is very valuable as they are essential tools for living and operating in a psychic world, they are very practical yet mystical at the same time. :)

mom2ericha

Post by mom2ericha » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:18 am

sounds like a great book! I will definitely check it out and read it! Thanks for the review!!!!!

sidchowdary

Post by sidchowdary » Wed May 13, 2009 9:48 am

thks for the info
GAUTAMCHALASANI

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”