Two books i recommend:)

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CassandraOh

Two books i recommend:)

Post by CassandraOh » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 am

Two books i have found to contain a lot i never knew, and that kept my interest. Not that I've finished them yet, but still..they are recommended reads:D

Finding the spirit within, by Linda Williamson.
A Very nice look into the world of mediums and is a good book to follow her personal journey, but also to learn about what a medium is/does.

And the other is

Life Magic, by Susan Bowes, Lots of positive information. A full introduction type book. It contains everything from preparing for rituals, how to conduct spells, explains festivals and celebrations, but my personal favourite is the importance of runes, tarot and the Zodiac.

Has anyone else read either of these books before? If so i would like to hear your opinions of them. Personally i so far think they are a great insight to their perspective topics:)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:27 pm

both very good books to read, easy and incisive.  Made me feel that they had been written specifically with me in mind.

good choice of books CassandraOh.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

CassandraOh

Post by CassandraOh » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:56 am

I really do know what you mean. I feel the same way. I'm really enjoying them. A friend of mine recommended them to me. I'm really glad she did.

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”