THE ASTROLOGY OF REINCARNATION vol 1 by Elizabeth Rose Howard and Hilarion

Have you recently read a good book which you would recommend to others? Have you come across a book which put you to sleep? Discuss and review the book here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WisdomSeeker

THE ASTROLOGY OF REINCARNATION vol 1 by Elizabeth Rose Howard and Hilarion

Post by WisdomSeeker » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:34 am

This is a great book that I have just finished reading....  

I have copied the description for those who are interested

"Once in a generation, something TRULY UNIQUE comes along and changes the way we look at everything, and this book is without doubt such a work of insight and inspiration.

Especially rare in the world of Astrology, this AMAZING and INSIGHTFUL book is probably the first of its kind for over 60 years, since the work of Alice Bailey and Edgar Cayce who both of whom used this ancient system as the foundation of their own work. This ancient system has also formed the basis for the calculations of Vedic astrologers (Jyotisha) for over 4,000 years.

This is no ordinary book. It is not a book to be placed over a bookshelf and forgotten. This is a book that will be of use in moments of trouble, of inner turmoil, in which we feel in need of spiritual guidance. This is a book that can offer genuine spiritual insight to anyone who may read it, for it offers peace of mind, sense of purpose but most importantly it brings us the answers to life's important questions that, as spiritual seekers, we are always asking ourselves. Such questions are "what is my purpose in this life?" "What was the nature of my past lives?" "What is my spiritual evolution?" "what have I planned in the period between lives?" "have I got any soul contracts that are holding me back?" "Who am I?" and are thoroughly answered according to the science of astrology as taught in the Schools of the Higher Planes.

With the book THE ASTROLOGY OF REINCARNATION you can gain a higher perspective on who you really are, the meaning and purpose of your life, and how your soul traced the current path upon which you now find yourself walking.

This book reveals one of the greatest secrets of astrology and exposes what was, and still is, a spiritually inconvenient truth. It unearths the astrological system that your soul used to trace your current life path, and it reveals the truth behind your mistaken human and spiritual identity, along with your INTENDED BIRTH SIGN.

The Astrology of Reincarnation is the first volume in a series of channelled astrological work. It provides a major breakthrough in the astrology of reincarnation and provides an introduction to THE ASPECTS as they relate to your own unique and individual life plan and purpose. (The full volume of this introductory book is only available on the publisher's website in kindle format www.DodoPublishing.com

This book introduces the science of astrology that is taught in the schools of the higher planes, and it will come as an inconvenience to many who have lives, careers and credibility invested in something completely different. In time, we believe that this book will play a small part in helping incarnate souls towards a better understanding of themselves and their spiritual journey on the Earth, as well as other Planets and Star Systems.

http://www.masterhilarion.com/the-astro ... ation.html
Attachments
the astrology of reincarnation-ebook.jpg
the astrology of reincarnation-ebook.jpg (570.67 KiB) Viewed 4642 times

Lunesoleil

Re: THE ASTROLOGY OF REINCARNATION vol 1 by Elizabeth Rose Howard and Hilarion

Post by Lunesoleil » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:42 am

Hi WisdomSeeker

I have a book in my library of this intuitive Astrology author == > follow your instincts and become what you always wanted to be

I you references to comment on the back of the book: "Intuitive Astrology" of Elizabeth Rose Campbell Edition 31th:

< Follow your instincts and become what you always wanted to be

A approach refreshing and innovative that explains how with our intuition, we can use astrology to make choices in our lives

< < book intelligent, accessible, profound and easy to use > > - Elizabeth Lesser
Cofondradrice of the Omega Institute and author of The seeker's Guide

< < an inspiration for anyone who wants to live his life full > > - amanda Owen
President of the Philadephia Astrology Society, author of Lucky stars

Astrology is destiny? of course not! do not take seriously the Horoscopes that claim to provide the future. Originally, the purpose of this ancient art was to help people take advantage of their inner wisdom, to ask the right questions and to find their own answers to the challenges of life. Intuitive astrology is true to this goal first of astrology. In this book is very accessible and authoritative, the large Astrology Elizabeth Rose Campbelle presents all the essential ideas. It helps us to recognize the opportunities and make the best decisions. Including many stories experienced by people who use their map of the sky to advance in life. This book puts the power of the stars in our hands so that we can all discover the meaning of life

Elizabeth Rose campbell was Chief Editor of magazines vidéastre and astrologer in private with hundreds of clients award-winning. During his long association with the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, it has been five years resident astrologer.
She divides her time between Rhinebeck in New York and Chapel Hill in North Carolina

an extract
http://www.amazon.com/Intuitive-Astrolo ... 0345437101

a fabulous book and thank you for your passage
[initiative]*[décision]*[évaluation]*[réorganisation]

WisdomSeeker

Post by WisdomSeeker » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi thanks for the post... The author is different. It is Elizabeth Rose Howard, not Elizabeth Rose Campbell. The book you mention is by another author

Return to “Book Review And Discussion”