is bigfoot real?

Discuss age old myths here. Are they facts or are they fiction?

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

is Bigfoot real or not

I think that bigfoot is a real thing
72%
I dont think that bigfoots is real
28%

Total votes: 53

net net

BIGFOOT?

Post by net net » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:24 am

yeah!, i believe in Bigfoot.  my nine and half foot. lol  :smt003

chrestos

Post by chrestos » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:20 pm

I do not believe bibfoots are real.
When I was small there was saposta have been A sighting near where I lived..My dad and all the neighbors went into the wooded area to try to find it..What they found instead were some large foot prints and a large plaster foot with a strap on top of it......It was a hoax

Nancy

happi

Post by happi » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:54 am

i dont think there is any big foot. how hard is it for them to capture the big foot when they capture him on camera also.

firejakc

sld be

Post by firejakc » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:07 pm

i think it sld be real. as i happen to read some book, some saw pic of the foot print.
FireJakc~0~

PaganPriest

Post by PaganPriest » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:11 pm

Of course they exist, they are just way too smart to be part of our ratrace. If we actually proved they were real, they would soon be hunted into extinction. Such is the way of man.
My karma ran over your dogma - Sorry :)

m00nshadow

Post by m00nshadow » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:59 am

PaganPriest wrote:Of course they exist, they are just way too smart to be part of our ratrace. If we actually proved they were real, they would soon be hunted into extinction. Such is the way of man.

I totally agree with you PaganPriest

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:28 pm

i beleive they do exist without any doubts.and they are among the most spiritual beings staying on earth and they stay away from human beings because they know human beings are going to turn them into laboratory experiments.:smt016
don't ask me from where i got the info.i don't remember the site but i hvae what to need to  know is in my brain.  :smt003

mom2ericha60

Post by mom2ericha60 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:34 pm

well, when I was a kid I thought he lived in my basement, so he must be real!!!!!!  :)
Linda

BlueFox

Giant Bigfoot?

Post by BlueFox » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:05 pm

Has Bigfoot something to do with giants? I've been studying about giants but I know nothing about Bigfoot. Could B. be shy and hairy giant, living far away from noisy people?
Creativity is the shortest way to happiness!

mom2ericha60

Post by mom2ericha60 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:19 pm

I think Bigfoot is a descendant of the ape, or a beast in that family, of apes, that is just antisocial and has a very high intelligence. They have found they bury their dead, and that they are very much like us, in respect they take partners, etc. (or so they say, that is IF they exist). Well, I don't think they are any extension of US in any way shape or form, but maybe an extension of the ape family in some way. But I do think they exist. After all, the alligator and croc are preshistoric animals, why can't anyone accept maybe there are other prehistoric animals/beings on this planet that have survived that we don't know about? Maybe Bigfoot is one of those animals who have been on earth a long time and we just haven't found out? There are many places for them to hide out, many thick forests and such.....food for thought????
Linda

BlueFox

Post by BlueFox » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:06 pm

mom2ericha60 wrote:I think Bigfoot is a descendant of the ape, or a beast in that family, of apes, that is just antisocial and has a very high intelligence. They have found they bury their dead, and that they are very much like us, in respect they take partners, etc. (or so they say, that is IF they exist). Well, I don't think they are any extension of US in any way shape or form, but maybe an extension of the ape family in some way. But I do think they exist. After all, the alligator and croc are preshistoric animals, why can't anyone accept maybe there are other prehistoric animals/beings on this planet that have survived that we don't know about? Maybe Bigfoot is one of those animals who have been on earth a long time and we just haven't found out? There are many places for them to hide out, many thick forests and such.....food for thought????
Oh ...  :smt002  that sounds like fairy tale to me ...
Creativity is the shortest way to happiness!

budman200236

yes

Post by budman200236 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:06 pm

anything is possible

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:43 am

mom2ericha60 wrote:I think Bigfoot is a descendant of the ape, or a beast in that family, of apes, that is just antisocial and has a very high intelligence. They have found they bury their dead, and that they are very much like us, in respect they take partners, etc. quote]

How would they know if they bury their dead if we have never recovered any of their bodies?

Fedora

Post by Fedora » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:46 am

I honestly don't know what the big deal is with Big Foot/Loch Ness. It is so completely plausible that I just don't think it needs to be debated. But maybe I'm just to easy to convince.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:33 pm

no i dont believe in that, some guy in a suit just being stupid

Return to “Myths - Fact or Fiction”