The destruction of Atlantis

Discuss age old myths here. Are they facts or are they fiction?

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

monk

Post by monk » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:04 pm

enjoy

ufos, top secret information from the government, decoding of the bible, genetic gene manipulation from aliens ...

it says it all

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:17 am

Rhutobello wrote:
For Guest/members below 10 post:

All link post will be deleted without investigation of how good/bad they are.
Post moderated
Sorry as some links unknown to even the poster have virus information attached to them we are unable to use links freely so to ensure the security of you and other members.  Thanks for your understanding

jasontheman07

what?

Post by jasontheman07 » Wed May 02, 2007 4:12 am

enjoy what?
Life is a sentence when you fail to obey - Trigger

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed May 02, 2007 9:16 am

I don't know I think it's been deleted.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed May 02, 2007 9:20 am

oh this is going to turn into one of these weird joke things or an urban myth were we are sucked into a empy post in M&B forum then the aliens come and capture us take us up to their space ship in the pc genetically modify us and then .......

sorry what was i saying there?  i need to go and destroy parliament now.  See you all later.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed May 02, 2007 9:23 am

Don't worry Suzi we've already been sucked in and now we're just the after thought.

adam smith

alantus

Post by adam smith » Fri May 11, 2007 4:01 pm

we where their and need to go back to find that we lostand bring it foward
adam smith

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat May 12, 2007 7:55 pm

Suz I'll teach how to make a good bomb.

enocheye

Post by enocheye » Tue May 22, 2007 12:49 pm

perhaps even turn into GM vegetables?

Love & light
Liz
:smt006
Light & Love

Liz

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue May 22, 2007 4:32 pm

bomb? bomb? what bomb, it wasn't me, a wee boy came and did it then ran away!

Thanks prof, never know when that skill will come in handy!
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Wed May 23, 2007 12:28 pm

suzisco wrote:oh this is going to turn into one of these weird joke things or an urban myth were we are sucked into a empy post in M&B forum then the aliens come and capture us take us up to their space ship in the pc genetically modify us and then .......

sorry what was i saying there?  i need to go and destroy parliament now.  See you all later.
ROFLMBO...Crikey gal your too funny....lol....

I'm surprised this post was intially in general discussion and was modified there just so the poster was aware of the links from new members and yet even though there was nothing on it and should have been deleted after a few days it was still moved to here...and yet it has become a very funny post anyway....lol

zeamone

Post by zeamone » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:53 am

Atlantis was destroyed because of global warming.
Did I miss something?

WLUSensfan

Post by WLUSensfan » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:16 pm

I reckon Atlantis is but one of many settlements that was innundated by rising sea levels triggered by the end of the last ice age, 9-10Kya.

The whole theory of pyrmaids and harnessing the earth's power is intriguing.
I'm usually entertained by a good Atlantis story.

starmaster

Post by starmaster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:04 pm

They destroyed themselves because of their greed for power.They over loaded the Power Crystals they had which in turn blow up the Island. There  were a few Atlanteans who did escape and went to places like Egypt and other areas.

Science of Time

Post by Science of Time » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:15 pm

I thought science and history settled this argument as a fact of record?

The destruction of Atlantis was caused by a tidal wave created by the eruption of Mount Thera exactly 3596 years ago (as proven by Carbon 14 dating as well as Greenland Ice Core samples and tree ring evidence). The destruction of the Minoan civilization is a part of the same 3600yr solar system cycle that we are about to experience in 2012.

One must remember that the world has seen a great many of these 3600yr cycles and is still going. The last one caused earthquakes ALL over the world, including the formation of Mt. St. Helens on this very same cycle, and St. Helens began it’s current 100yr cycles at this very event. We know from history that Mount Thera exploded on the last 3600yr cycle destroying the most powerful civilization the world had ever seen, this was the ancient Minoans of Atlantis. I knew the Y2K event was a total farce, but I don’t know about this event. Especially that this time the 3600yr solar system cycle occurs concurrently with the 1001 Mega Solar Flare cycle. The Mayans saw the 101yr solar flare the last time, and it scared the living hell out of them. They described it as the fire god serpent that set the sky literally on fire and it rained black goo from a cloudless sky. This of course was the methane / ozone layer in the atmosphere being ignited by the massive solar flare. That thing will destroy every satellite in orbit when it hits! Those who do not learn from history will be doomed to repeat it.

So with the understanding of the fate of the Minoans, it can then be understood that in the Spring of 2012 when the sun goes through it's next Solar Max:

A. The sun calms and the Arctic Icecap re-freezes, and everything is hunky-dory, that is if you like the cold - as the next ice-age begins or:

B: The sun expands like an elderly woman's waist, and we really get baked! Then Bye-Bye Arctic icecap!

If that happens, we go to event "C":

C. On December 21, 2012 when the sun and planets align with the galactic center, the earth being out of balance (as the arctic icecap will have completely melted), then the earth will switch poles and the Arctic will then be where Antarctica was. The Arctic Icecap can reform again, and it will be Antarctica that will start the melting process.

At this piont we will be on the otherside of the Milky Way and staring at a whole new sky regardless of events A, B, or C.

Oh and yes Virginia thare is an "Event - D" possibility.

D. When the sun goes Solar Max in the spring of 2012, it could explode and become a Red Giant, or go ballistic and Supernova!
become a Red Giant, or go ballistic and Supernova! After we enjoy the benefits of our sun as it CONSUMES it's self! science can really ONLY make estimates on how long it will actually last. Each 11yr Solar Max event gives us a new clue as to the actual condition of the sun.

So there-fore and logically..... it could collapse and form a Black Hole and by it's position - eat the entire Milky Way, based on it's actual gravitational density and speed of rotation. Then when the solar system crosses the galactic center in December, it would literally collapse the entire Universe as ALL the Black Holes merge forming just ONE GIANT Black Hole!

But here is the GREAT news!!!!

It will happen so fast we'll NEVER know it happened!!!

But that is the worst case scenario, we will NOT know how bad this train wreck is going to be until we actually hit that big tree up ahead!
William Sheffield III -
The One Who Conquers!!!

Return to “Myths - Fact or Fiction”