Ancient Aliens

Discuss age old myths here. Are they facts or are they fiction?

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tengypsies

Ancient Aliens

Post by tengypsies » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:09 am

Based upon cuneiform which author, Zecharia Sitchin interprets in his book series called The Earth Chronicles, he describes the Nephilim in biblical spendour of their arrival to Earth from a neighboring planet called Nibiru or Planet of the Crossing which orbits our Sun every 3600 years.
It seems these Creator Gods & Goddess were up to mischief on the Earth creating the first "thinking man" which Adamu means in the myth of the first Adam created, who did not have an "Eve" but mated with Lilith.  After they saw what they had done, they didn't make 21 but 7 more "Adama"s and 7 "Eve"s......all the beautiful colors of roots of skin, hair and eye hues.   They surgically removed eggs from a hominid female based upon the cuneiform transcipts and fertized 14 eggs with the sperm of young Nephlim males.   Unfortunately, Adamu was the first to sin.  He was into beastiality after Lilith rejected him.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree......and the Tree of Knowledge known as "Ea" or "En.ki" enjoyed spending the day watching him in action according to his cuneiform memoirs.  If you think I'm kidding ....you really should get the books.  These myths seem more like reality.   If you can, look into it.  Love to strike up a conversation based upon these ancient myths.

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy :smt014
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:05 am

The biggest problem you have is that you don't read cuneiform (neither do I), so why would you believe someone who says they can? And even if they can why would you trust them?
Whenever you read one of these books ask yourself two questions, 'If I sold everything I own, my house car, - everything, would you gamble this money on the writer if this book,' or 'Would I let this person take my children away to educate them in this secret knowlege.'
If you can yes to both please contact me for details of where to send the cheque and the ages of your children so I can sell them into slavery.

reichild

Post by reichild » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:20 pm

i have read a little about this (on the net) also Tengypsies...and also find it very interesting. Perhaps some men won't like the idea that it was "man" who sinned first however!!!  :smt002  LOL
rechild

tengypsies

Ancient pagan text

Post by tengypsies » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:39 pm

I'm pagan and was grateful to find ancient pagan text in cuneiform already translated by Sitchin.  He's a biblical scholar who can read many ancient languages.  Not that I have to sell my children into slavery to afford to read the books.  They are in novel form found in occult sections in many book stores.  Not that they're science fiction.  It's about time that pagans have their own "old testament'.

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

Sylveey

Post by Sylveey » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:52 pm

I'm pagan and was grateful to find ancient pagan text in cuneiform already translated by Sitchin.  He's a biblical scholar who can read many ancient languages.  Not that I have to sell my children into slavery to afford to read the books.  They are in novel form found in occult sections in many book stores.  Not that they're science fiction.  It's about time that pagans have their own "old testament'.

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy
What an Old Testament it would be! I'm so glad to see another Pagan here --- I'm Pagan too.

Blessed Be!
Sylveey

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:03 pm

Prof. Akers wrote:The biggest problem you have is that you don't read cuneiform (neither do I), so why would you believe someone who says they can? And even if they can why would you trust them?
Whenever you read one of these books ask yourself two questions, 'If I sold everything I own, my house car, - everything, would you gamble this money on the writer if this book,' or 'Would I let this person take my children away to educate them in this secret knowlege.'
If you can yes to both please contact me for details of where to send the cheque and the ages of your children so I can sell them into slavery.
My hero.  :smt006

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:54 am

Nibiru...  :smt021

That's about all I have to say about that.  Intergalactic Battle Ship Nibiru.  Puh-lease.  -.-'

taabi

Ancient Aliens

Post by taabi » Tue May 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Well sounds like an interesting read at least.  Whether I would believe it is a whole different issue.  Of course I dont believe much I cant verify in some way.  Of course I look at something like this and it sounds much more like a possibility thatn any of the other "religious texts" out there.  Of course I have always thought most of what humanity thinks of as god was more likely some technologically advanced being either taking advantage of a primitive ace or just being labeld as "god" by that primitive race.  I always found it interesting to notice how all the original pantheons of "gods" were all so similar, as if the different peoples saw the same beings and invested them with their own attributes. :smt016

luvislikeh2o

Prof Akers Wow!

Post by luvislikeh2o » Thu May 29, 2008 8:32 pm

Prof. Akers you really provoke deep thought within consciousness. I would like to say thank you.

Salma

Francois

Post by Francois » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:09 am

Very interesting discussion.  

We're talking about accounts of history, bassed on ancient texts?  When we delve into ancient texts, we discover, as a previous poster said, that we have bassically the same story, but with different interpretations by different authors.  Quoting Taabi: "I always found it interesting to notice how all the original pantheons of "gods" were all so similar, as if the different peoples saw the same beings and invested them with their own attributes."

We have the story of the Adamu and his co-existing humans/aliens.  The corresponding story is that of Adam and Eve, as recorded in the Bible.  We have the story of Noah, and lots of other flood accounts.  There is accounts from ancient Assyrio-Babilonia to Cherokee (US) accounts.  And so ancient history is recorded in different parts of the world, in different cultures, with different interpretations.  

The interesting thing about it, is the widespread acceptance of the Bible.  The Bible is the book most read in the world, the book translated into most languages.  My assumption is that the Biblical accounts of ancient history is the the most accepted accounts.  I would even go as far as to say that it's true.
Francois du Toit:  Wellness Coach - Designing Your Healthy Lifestyle.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:39 am

I'm intrigued by the term pagan, according to the Oxford dictionary it means heathen or unenlightened one.
I assume you mean something different.

Are you just using it as some 'catchall' term for a non christian?
In which case that makes me a pagan, along all the Muslims,Jews etc and every shade of unbelief from there on.
Are you saying that all pagans are believers in..................... what?
Would you say that pagans and wiccans are the same (and would they agree).

Tell me I'm serious.
Nice one reichild but what's the female equivalentof mysoginist?
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Return to “Myths - Fact or Fiction”