The Moon Landing

Discuss age old myths here. Are they facts or are they fiction?

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

The Moon Landing

Post by Gem » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:31 pm

http://www.reversespeechinternational.c ... anding.php

THE APOLLO MOONLANDING CONTROVERSY – TRUTH OR HOAX?

My intention for this research was to prove that the Apollo Moonlandings did happen.

I used a method called Reverse Speech to make an audio analysis of numerous original sound recordings of the astronauts and many others involved in the Apollo Moonlandings.

Reverse Speech is a communication process that occurs every time we speak. It manifests backwards in our forward communications and can be heard by recording human conversations and playing them in reverse. Reversals (the name given to reversed messages) occur in the unconscious mind in everyday language as well as metaphors and archetypes. They address behavioural patterns, unconscious thoughts and belief systems.

Speech reversals occur within forward speech and are formed automatically by the brain. They are delivered, received and understood on an unconscious level and relate to the forward dialogue in human speech. They always speak the Truth.

At one of my Reverse Speech presentations last year I played Neil Armstrong’s famous words : "This is one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind", which, in reverse, said : "Man will spacewal(k)."  

A question arose from the audience asking whether that reversal indeed confirmed a moon landing.  As it is a future tense reversal, it does not confirm that Mr Armstrong stood on the moon at that time.  I was being made aware of the controversy around all the Apollo Programmes of which, up until that point, I had not been aware of. I took it as fact that I had seen, as a young child, Apollo 11 on the moon.  Being made aware of the controversy promoted me to research this event with the intention of proving, with the use of Reverse Speech, that they indeed walked on the moon.  

ALL 125 reversals found so far resulted in discrediting the Apollo moon landings and orbits. Many of the reversals found use the words "lie", "fraud", "set’", "farce" and even "movie". Documented here is a cross section of 25 out of the 125 reversals from various people at various times in various situations.

al64

Post by al64 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi Gem
I find this subject very interesting, but I must admit that the reverse speech is new to me.
There are several aspects of Apollo that call for answers:
The obviously doctored photographs.
The fact that no one has since been through the Van Allen Belts.
The loss of much of the original film of “Man's Greatest Achievement” etc. No backup?
It makes you think?

L&L
Al :smt069

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Search Is on for Original Apollo 11 Footage
by Nell Greenfieldboyce

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... Id=5578853

ash1234

Post by ash1234 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:35 am

Much has been written on this topic. NASA doesn’t have answers to some questions that have been asked. They do have “moon rocks” in their custody, but then this could also be picked by an unmanned space craft.
By the way does anyone know if man has ever gone to the moon after that?
God with us

unknown11

Post by unknown11 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:47 pm

they never laned on the moon!
that tin box they send up there couldn't have saved those astronauts from the radiation and other effects in the space
and coming back from moon in that tin box safely lol
if they would have achieved this they would have turned moon into a military base by now

Return to “Myths - Fact or Fiction”