Atlantis and Avalon

Discuss age old myths here. Are they facts or are they fiction?

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:01 pm

True tourbi :). From everything I've read, everyone that has memories of an Atlantis past life share the same feelings you mentioned. I'd love to find out if I really was one of them too. Atlantis (and Avalon) had great people.
When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts...that's when I get in trouble.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Thank you for responding _Patt_.
As I tune into the memories.  There is always so much light.  A very peaceful, secure feeling.  Again, a sense of happiness, not taken for granted, yet a natural part of the life there.  There is a sense that people respected each other, no struggles I feel with people now.  There was a great self securty that each person is valued for themselves, no defensiveness because there is not need to defend.  People were valued for their differences and from those differences a great deal was able to be contributed to all.  I don't feel criticism of any sort.
Thank you for responding so I got to tune back into those memories.  It's nice to know they are always there for me and for me to share with others.
I think what triggered the memory the first time was using the bowls.  The vibrational work, the healing work and doing it from a research mode.  It was like I had walked back into myself there.  
I would say that when you walk back into who you were then, in this current life, the memories will be turned on for you.

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Don't need to thank me dear, I'm the one that thank you for sharing your experience  :smt002 .
Believe me, I feel the warmth just imagining your memories, may I say that Atlantis could be kind a paradise?
When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts...that's when I get in trouble.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:24 pm

ImageI can see using that word.  A garden with few weeds, full of potential, filled with opportunity for tons of different plants and each one having the freedom to grow to it's best potential while being able to share the garden and interact with all the rest of the plants in the garden.  A beautiful garden of love and potential.Image

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:30 pm

The atlantis people i also heard they were great communicators with animals.they were especially tuned to dolphines.They used water also as means of energy and many other things.Most of their time they were enjoying life,playing around and work was something called hobby and there were no restrictions  at that time.i wish life could be likethat again on Earth.i have been labeled as lazy girl lately.lol ;-)

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:05 pm

Welcome to the club dhav, I have been feeling lazy too  :smt003.

And about dolphines, I think dolphines are also connected with mermaids and stuff, I read something about it that also pointed that as the reason of them communicate so well with us...(I know this could make another topic lol).

Most of the times, I also wish the world were like Atlantis, often I have disappointments because of this, I paint the world with too much pink lol.
In Atlantis everything seemed just perfect, that's maybe why it disappeared...There must be balance, good and bad, ying and yang..

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:33 pm

I knew a website where there were interesting things dedicated to Atlantis and about the life there.unfortunately i lost it. Atlantis people were said to be vegetarian.
hey by chance i remembered some topics in the website and hit the search button and here is the site http://www.dianacooper.com/index.php?op ... &Itemid=27.
the articles about Atlantis is very interesting. You can see for yourself if you it tells you something.

lights of love,
dhav ;-)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:54 pm

dhav wrote:I knew a website where there were interesting things dedicated to Atlantis and about the life there.unfortunately i lost it. Atlantis people were said to be vegetarian.
hey by chance i remembered some topics in the website and hit the search button and here is the site http://www.dianacooper.com/index.php?op ... &Itemid=27.
the articles about Atlantis is very interesting. You can see for yourself if you it tells you something.

lights of love,
dhav ;-)
Beautiful site, thank you for sharing.  Image

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:34 pm

I moved this wee topic to the right place.  I left it for a couple of days cos it was such a good conversation and i didn't want to get a hard time for moving threads about.

So forgive me but now that you are here,  have a look at all the other cool things that are tucked away in this part of the forum.
You won't regret it :D
:)

Lots of hugs

Suzi

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:55 am

Okay thanks suzy and sorry about putting this in the wrong place  :smt005.

I looked at the site, it's pretty interesting really! Thanks dhav  :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Hi Patt and Tourbi,

i am glad you like the site.i especially like the cards and about what it says of the 12 chakras and the crystals used by them at that time.i do have the kyanite and calcite.i have yet to get the selenite and haematite also.lol.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Typical woman, you put something down and then they come along and 'tidy' it up and you can't find it again - Oh hi Suz, never saw you there.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:10 pm

LOL your very naughty saying that in front of me!

I can't help it, i am a neat freak and need things in th right place.

Hope your all well?

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:16 pm

I'm fine luv, you?

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Oh things are as well as they can be at the moment, Glad your well.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Myths - Fact or Fiction”