Atlantis and Avalon

Discuss age old myths here. Are they facts or are they fiction?

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

_Patt_

Atlantis and Avalon

Post by _Patt_ » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:43 pm

What do you think? Do you think they existed or they are just part of stories?

Personally I think they existed and their population were people very spiritual in some way.
When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts...that's when I get in trouble.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:06 am

Hey  :smt006 ,
Hmm I think they existed for sure... but avalon? didn't heard of it... do you mean Lemuria? the continent that dissappeared with atlantis?  
Actually I like atlantis very well, that I thought about recreate it when im an architect, like projecting it the way I see it ( but that will take me 5 years on this course LOL) Take Care :)

Lights and Happy!
MarcoAZS

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:31 am

I agree with you. Sometimes I think that's where I came from

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:09 am

MarcoAZS wrote:Hey  :smt006 ,
Hmm I think they existed for sure... but avalon? didn't heard of it... do you mean Lemuria? the continent that dissappeared with atlantis?  
Actually I like atlantis very well, that I thought about recreate it when im an architect, like projecting it the way I see it ( but that will take me 5 years on this course LOL) Take Care :)

Lights and Happy!
MarcoAZS
Avalon is the mystical home of King Arthur and the knights of the round table
We cannot change the past...what's happened has happened...our thoughts are what have brought us to this point in our lives...it is possible to change our thoughts and create the future of our dreams!!!!!!

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:38 pm

yup they do existed and many people have an Atlantis past life.they were highly spiritual and used mainly crystals as their source of energy.but the misuse of these crystals and their power by the priests at that time caused the downfall of Atlantis.
Atlantis people were said to originated from Lemuria civilisation.Due to some different perspective of way of living with Lemuria they formed another group for themselves that is Atlantis.
i first heard about the Avalon and it is from this post itself.lol.so no much comments on this one.it sounds interesting.King Arthur and Merlin i like them and they did existed. I am searching on Avalon.the place is so beautiful in the pictures.I am fascinated by the excalibur.everyone has his/her own excalibur.you can call on AA Micheal to get yours. :smt020  :smt005

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:00 pm

The story of King arthur was written in the 11/12 century and has no historical basis - sorry if it bursts your ballon. The time it was set in was just after the Romans left England, there were no knights, no chivalry, no plate armour, just a a few bunches of men chopping lumps off each other.
As to Atlantis the first story was written about 300 years after it happened (if it ever did) but the big question is where was it?
Over to you.

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:19 pm

There are some speculations about Atlantis have been all the way since Greece to Turkey and one of its "pieces" still remain as the greek island Santorini, but there's no sure until now I think...

About Avalon, it's indeed a very beautiful place, at least it seems through images :). It is said Glastonbury in England was King's Arthur place and Avalon was in the other side of a big lake there.

Atlantis people used crystals to heal as dhav said :) and, please correct me if I'm wrong lol, I think Avalon used what we today call Reiki.
When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts...that's when I get in trouble.

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:21 pm

well i would say many scriptures,religious books and so on have been written not at the time they were supposed to happen and the facts according to the books can never be proven.it depends on our own beleif,experience.It's same here just as i can't prove the existence of God.

Terminus.

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Yup Patt,

rightly said ;-)
No only healing,the crystals were there source of energy. :smt005

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Yeah dhav, they had the crystals on places where they were all the time getting sun or moon light! So they were always full of energy!

I also read people that today have and use crystals, were once in their past lives an Atlantis! Pretty amazing... :) I guess somehow, once I had been one of them too...

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:25 pm

As from what I remember from my past lifes (but those are too old), atlantis did existed, but did in fact dissappear for an excessive use of energies that weren't acceptable, and many many rituals unattended. Now for lemuria, it do feels way better than atlantis when I hear its name, it remember "safety", it was a continent people say they both, atlantis and lemuria, were located on the indic ocean (I hope im writting it right!) and some people do belive they went down to antartida, our so hateble continent LOL, some people also belive that when global warming happens it will arise back those both fantastic civilizations. Now from Avalon, that I now remember (I couldn't belive I read a book and I forgot it LOL), I do belive there is a possibility for its existance, the scenary do feets well on the history even though it seems wrong in some other sides, the things that happen there, do seem to feet. Back to Atlantis, in "Umbanda" here (its kinda like a religion), some "masters" say there religion did start on Atlantis, and they do freaky things out there! They have alot of mediums, and if you are able to see spirits, they can help you through that, I mean they can make you a medium, but thats something they choose if they want you, if they see it interefers your life they will not, its a very bizzare-neat group if you ever come to brazil you should check it out, somes really are fake but sums aren't. and actually I heard more like Lemuria got the part of the crystals and something kinda negative from atlantis, something different like modifying little things like atoms (atomos in portuguese, dont know how to translate that LOL), and it for me do feet them well as alchemists, but who knews right?
Lights and Lights!
MarcoAZS
do you even hear me? Or right now it just got impossible for you? Do you even try? Think on yourself for a while

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:41 pm

It's "atoms" Marco lol.  :smt003

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:15 pm

oh it's nice to have someone who actually remember some bits of his Atlantis past life Marcoz.Lemuria was peace loving.as far as i have read about Atlantis yea they overused their powers and they were power hungry and do all sorts of experiment on living beings and would actually change the D.N.A.they were able to merge certain species together.perhaps that's where the griffon creature was created.

yes Patt you could have been from Atlantis if you feel so.you should try and find out more.that's where your spiritual awakening is found.it's already into you the knowlegde,the capabilities.you just have to awaken it when the time is right.your soul does know when and how.

As far as i know also is the Atlantis incarnates do have karmic debts due to the mishap at that time because it did caused the planet much harm. In my case i would like to know if i was part of it.i have no clue as yet about my past lives.it would be nice to know. ;-)

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:07 pm

I am afraid I have hardly read anything about Atlantis or it's residents. Nice to be informed in this thread.

Avalon I feel more attracted to, since it was supposed to be a Druidic retreat where Druidic magic was learnt and practised. Of course, king Arthur is a legend, but it is a beautiful one and, who knows? Most legends are based on something real... Even if it ends up having nothing to do with the tale that has reached us  :)
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:00 am

I feel both exist.  When I started using the crystal bowls I had strong memories of having used them before  When the owner of the store and I sat down and discussed my memories and experiences, we realized I was talking about Atlantis.  We were both moved by that.  
They were neat memories.  Unfortunately they were very contained around the usage of the bowls.  I remember feeling respected, happy, living a good life, feeling I was appreciated for contributing to the community.  Things felt light and loving.  I enjoyed the experience.

Return to “Myths - Fact or Fiction”