Soul Hunter

Discuss age old myths here. Are they facts or are they fiction?

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Your_Enlightenment

Soul Hunter

Post by Your_Enlightenment » Tue May 20, 2008 4:25 am

Perhaps some of you have already heard terms like "the devourer of souls", "soul devourer" or "soul hunter". It is said that there are beings able to go and fetch the soul of a man and than either imprison it in their parallel demonic world or even consume it.

To speak out of my personal experiences, I have met a kind of "people" who look like other people but they are different. Their soul originates from different parallel world - a demonic one. But because it is humanoid, it can connect to a child and to born into our world.

The main activity that these "dark people" do is the hunt on the souls of the people who are elected (usually virgins who were visited by a circle of stars, who used to hear music even if no music played, who saw different worlds and levitated, whose toys in their room were moving by themselves, who can have little changed masculinity and feminity in them and similarly), they are removing some true infromations from our history which people are not supposed to know, and now and then they also help demons which whom they co-operate to hurt other people.

This story sounds unbelievably, but I am curious if at least some of you could believe this.
I was visited by a circle of stars.
pls see mediakit for signature links

luvislikeh2o

Your enlightment have you experience any dark people?

Post by luvislikeh2o » Thu May 29, 2008 6:55 pm

I have only heard of these soul hunters sometimes call soul reavers but not knowledgeable about it.  Would you care to share your experience, I would like to know more.

Thanks

Salma

Your_Enlightenment

Post by Your_Enlightenment » Sat May 31, 2008 3:23 am

You can read about it more in my book called "Amen" that you can download from my web site:

http://www.pkfreebooks.net/

luvislikeh2o

Thank you enligtenment

Post by luvislikeh2o » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:47 pm

I will begin to read this book, now I will be asking more questions. The spirit world is vast with so many beings and so many questions and answers.

Salma

Corvuequis

Post by Corvuequis » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:44 pm

all the more reason to sacrifice your virginity sooner rather than saving it for marriage.

Return to “Myths - Fact or Fiction”