Black eyed people

Discuss age old myths here. Are they facts or are they fiction?

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

luvislikeh2o

Black eyed people

Post by luvislikeh2o » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Have anyone encountered the blackeyed people?

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:49 pm

only on the x-files.
awarenessoftheheart.com

luvislikeh2o

come on looking glass be nice

Post by luvislikeh2o » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:12 pm

Watching tv would not be consider an encounter LOL.

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:26 pm

black eyed people? There are black eyed people? Interesting. Have you encountered blackeyed people luvislikeh2o?

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:28 am

my brother's eyes were so dark brown you couldn't distinguish pupil from iris most day.  People said he had black eyes.
Caution: I brake for faeries, elves, dragons, unicorns and other mystical creatures only I can see.

Corvuequis

Post by Corvuequis » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Green Eyes are better, definitly

NAAANEE

BLACK EYES?

Post by NAAANEE » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:45 am

what is black eyes? is it a bad or good sign of having black eyes? is it colour of the eyes or a  character naming for a person who is having magnetic spell in his eyes? i have observed most of the domestic animals has black eyes.but cat family's is having different colours of eyes from cat to tiger,lion etc.in small children too,i have observed that they have black eyes mostly.but with age i think the colour of the eyes changes.some reads a character of a person trough eyes.I think they are too sensitive about the moments of eyes!
NAAANEE

Melissa165

Post by Melissa165 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:51 pm

i remember back in high school wen i was a freshmen i met a girl with really black eyes ... and she was very light skin.... and friendly thats all i could remember =]

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:10 am

Aliens are depicted in a lot of art with black eyes, and as having intellect and motor skills enough to warrant calling them people.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

beatxur3heartout

Post by beatxur3heartout » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm

My friend has eyes so dark they look black!!
its pretty crazy.
but i dont think they would consider it "black" probably just very dark brown...

BUT!
i found this article. pretty cool :P

http://paranormal.about.com/od/humaneni ... 090406.htm

"Granted, many people have dark eyes. Although black is not a natural eye coloration, there are many people with very dark brown or dark blue eyes that, under the right lighting conditions, can look black or nearly black. But in some cases, the black-eyed people are seen in excellent lighting conditions – bright daylight, for example. Also, some of these reports say that these are not just incidents of dark irises; their entire eye appears black, with little or no white showing."
x3

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 am

I have heard about black eyes on two occasions, one talking about vampires, the other one talking about demons... don't like the idea, it's creepy! But some people indeed have eyes so dark that you could ALMOST mistake them for black eyes.... There's my 2 cent!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

cameo

Post by cameo » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 am

My daughters eyes are exactly the same.  So dark brown they are almost black.
GIVE A SMILE TO EVERYONE YOU MEET.  A SMILE COSTS NOTHING, BUT IS WORTH A FORTUNE TO THE RECIEVER.

mizgator

Post by mizgator » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:11 am

One of my old high school classmates post pictures of her newborn daughter all the time and I swear her eyes are black. I literally get chills and goosebumps whenever she posts a new pic of the baby. Idk what it is about this baby, but her eyes scare me. I've never been scared looking at a baby that's actually a pretty little girl. It's the eyes and the eyes only that does not seem right to me. I would post a pic but I don't want to get in trouble!

soccerchick15

Post by soccerchick15 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:49 am

Hmmm, didn't know people had that color of eyes....Never have I seen this in my life before!

crystala7x

THERES A WHOLE LOT OF BLACK EYES HERE!

Post by crystala7x » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:37 pm

My mom told me this story about one night her and a friend went out. back then we lived in florida well they went to this town called casa dega and my mom said everybodys eyes there in the whole town were black.and that when they got home her friend had them same eyes and was possesed or something .when i got older i looked up the town and sure enough its a mystical town......

Return to “Myths - Fact or Fiction”