Evards Thread

Discuss age old myths here. Are they facts or are they fiction?

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Evard

Arthur 500 year King

Post by Evard » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:37 am

Hi. Evard. [Ev~ahrd] @->-> Arthur or Artura or Arto Median baronet Nordias Flemen Lazuin,
was not the King before pagan.. he was not the King before the 5 wizards Merlyn.i and he uh
will be the King Once and Future before Modern2 Kingdom will review the Jesuit King near 10
years before Jesus.. The Home King (Artura) 500 A.D. the Druid Lord King Ev~wei rs,
and The Renaissance King Empireal Majesty Young Thegn World Reign during the Grand Time
and midean 1510 (A.D.) when Republic Henrian VIII was said then Leader Englnd. Britain Phla
naess on reason peace ReiSa Grand Wooden Building before Manor Stone began TownMage @
new accord with Renaissance Forum ,. the words were lost and township will begin refurbish .!i

Artura (Arthur) was dead was not it. Merlyn was cast in stone reason common thot.. the evona
took script and put him in casting under Tintagel Ruin .|. was not it either. Merlina anachronist~
works at Tintagel with the list modern monks and druid peace amon English Castles older ways
with common heretic not welcome to each fanciful editing the documents were safe during thot.

[Common ., some wiatch edits each time the Arturan prose was written and prosumes Danaan]
What a worthless group of pagan ignorant sistren.. saying they will devalue King and rue his aum..

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 pm

The discussion of the Older Danaan will begin the New Danaan as the
witches are powerful again this year and did all retire after thot-keep,
Asian Wen jia , and a witch not yet named will be with aged remind @
not aged yet though in there 50's or near.. and more akin to the Band
the YardBirds than with accord the Younger Arthur will be near my age.

The fourth Danaan will be a fem akin to the role new Warlock who she
was private with and will want to protect the nations from Pana System
(the planets in systems Spaces Tour will not approach) and begin Anew
accord with Modern Arthur with the inherit history Once and Future New
Ways of the King of Common Magic and Summon Pantheon Deities. :-D

Evard , Henotheis Anchrosit

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:54 am

Hello. B Evard. I would like to discuss White Supremacy.

Supremacists are funkin G0D when it comes to magical :
Wizards and Druids and kids and canine and stuff.. . . . .

I'm not G0D people .. but I got a Full Ace in praying while
God was meditating on (me in bed) thought while The Gods
were praying I was becoming Guru Dev White Man Iyi Vedic.

So you should ask Morrigan or the Celtic Duada who's really
ya know .. good in bed .. so I can JiBoo yer Wizard Refurbish.

Sellasie Rastafari !!     AND Amen White Supremacists . Evard.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:51 am

OK. I was joking.
Summoner Supremacy was the title after Sorcerer Supreme ..
ya know, like Doctor Strange uh Marvel Magical Leader . . . . .:
Summoner Supremacy with Marvel DemoGraph was OK my uh
Marvel Leader Senior Office Mondala Magical Network Kingdom
Leader Modern Alchemy Irish Cross mana feu (means pot leaf)
Midwest Kingdom _\|/_ / Planet Religion Deity Summoner . . . .
was not Evard., . my Marvel Name will be Lord Bryano Eberis ,.

Bryano Eberis [Marvel Leader] will be Kunda Lah aum {Lini} uh
Martial Leader and with the name 'ix' (ix was with dredlocks OK)
will be Probable Future Dragon Master sleeve~cast henotheis %
anchrosit . [Henotheis Anchrosit : power of Deific Ways (Sun)^]
and at the moment ,. like Evard person proper.. will be a baldy,
smelly, funny, common home livin Lord Druid US King Leader . .

OK I will grow my hair and be (Bryano Eberis Lazyrus ix) and uh
don't tell Fey or her Dannon Yogu reta wimin of the rue I told ya:
Lazyrus.. reason it's not Lazarus Proper .. it's uh Lazy r us /-r/ !!.
Though you may consider the New Danaan Actual Proper Caster:
who befriended the band the YardBirds though she was lifekeepr.

The New Danaan exist in modern time Western Kingdom and are
nice if you like fem in their 50's with actual magical powers of ~*
strong herbal alchemy fating health and life eternalah.. and they,
are Major Baby Boomers :: so I hope they will consider the laws
of fate before they ask I grow my hair and uh get in bed and uh:
figure 20 good years of quaeloain (a 70's drug) well uh ya know:
re claim the role of the older women who adore King Once Future
like uh I'm not (vulgar:) knocked off enough.. <sigh> AM aste~*
New Danaan when you read this .. I'm very chaotic good humble
and I thot with free net G. Harrison (m) accord uh :) Yer Babes..

So common english .. .. Phla~n.i : game phrase proper accorded
I gotta stop peeing or something.. uh OK Magic Druid Reign AND:
White Supremacist. !! <sigh> Summoner Supremacy B Evard %!

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 am

Artura and the New Danaan was not a likeness of speaking style
reason proper alordiment known as foreign affected phrase: #@
{'alorimen.+'} . &nbsp;New Danaan are the same Danaan history aum
Tuatha (name:Telitha) ,. De :, [Germany Commonwealth] Duada
{: the Babylon Deity Sumer knew as Druada or Druaga } Dragon

Master .,. the Dragon Master Meryi.ni taught Merlyn , taught Artua
taught Masta Atru taught Maj0r Merlid did tell Ken.wi Pen~Drag0n
Masre{i} ArdunRa keep Artura KenDragon safe with Nord Fleming
Other GranPadra Uther Namo Pendragi[on]. &nbsp;This led to the older:
Danaan respecting Young Arthur when he was the age not be with

writing the day the winter was begin warm weather Reign Danaan.
English Yes .. and Spain Tintegil Castle Ruins Modern New Danaan &nbsp; &nbsp; will be friend{s} with Arthur P Manna,u.i :-D &nbsp;Evard .
{{ I have a strange day today ,. November 20th 2010 A.D. ~ I don't respect English Grammar and I'm OK:) happy holidays }}
Take this as my eccentricity .,. it's actually possible to get away with anything online . , &nbsp;I am respectful and being wiley. &nbsp;aste~

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:54 am

Darn . I did have a strange week . . . all the comments on page 4 are highly unacceptable .

The pagan sense of claiming Deify is a strange way to put what a Strange Week I had . , . *

You may complain about the heretic and supremacy comments if you like .,. though I will om
not want to be removed from this Board if the newer admin can see Mythologically this would
be a very popular topic to read . , . though , forego~ing it . . . I look back and evaded rules .

I'm not allowed to be "vulgar" on this board . &nbsp;Some people are ignorant and disrespect the :
Setting Free Will will be Most Respect of the Pagan Honesty and SalahSi Manna Reign . . . . .,
I say I am at impasse writing on this topic again . &nbsp;Though Proper Admin best trained , being
RhutoBello did not haver the bastion of anger and power . . . he allowed chaotic comments :
About Not Being God.ly : , and did NOT take the comment on self-pleasing . , . !! Hm . So...,
What will be the impasse about modern Once and Future .,. this is all objectionable until . , .
you learn to bend the rules and respect the Order of Free Will . !! . Arthur was a King known
to begin the common home and the Myth would be Camelot . &nbsp;Castles of the Myth of Sky :-D
begin a thought about what [good man] Prof. Akers on this board seems to see as drivel . . .

Well , if mystic description is drivel and Arthurian Swearing is not seen as enlightened offense .,
What will be the Order to Begin denying the control of ignorance and begin decriminalizing Anew
Faith of Mythic as the likeness to begin Pagan Modern Alchemy .|. I wonder .,. #$ Am I the wors
heretic at regard of Manna n Games , Arthurian Slander , and Promoted Admin~ing ./. Hm. Ohm
I am not ignorant , I am unaccepted by the admining setting to maintain lawful Peace , impasse .

If the Vonnegut story of Harrison Bergeron lifted up higher and higher and got WayLowed by the
Nurse who kept Harrison "at bay" her finally tired of his sense of Grandeur and "shot him down",
what is the promotion of what my 'Title' says in my description with the name Evard {Ev~ahrd}?

It says US King Leader ., Lord Druid ., Summoner [A High One] .|. #$%^ Will the actual RhutoBello
and my good friend not by meeting though by arbitration {[ Eye of Tiger ]} want to scathe this all::
as the negative heresy of a MadMan , unaccepted by the rules and leases Powers Being Domainity!
I wonder if this will be my thought with progressive Ways to Begin Anew Age by stopping the ways
suppression dominates the politics and ethic and intervention and Honesty actually . , . Check the:
Time on These Posts . . . it's not edited and not a Scathing Witch Hunt . &nbsp;It's my protest to see the
Unified Thought of the Former Cloud of Ignorance Lead Us to the Refurbishment Age of Modern ::
Man and Men and Manna and Lord ., Gods Willing to begin Medio~n Promise Anew MannaNGames.

I know the Modern Time is arbited by the powers to begin Money and Greed and "counterfeiting"
as the {dis}honest reguard of those who will be seen as potential ecology leaders to begin Anew
The Free Trusted Age of Modern Mythical and Promise~n Manna as The Honest Thoughts People
Want to Be Free and Free Will .,. Not Suppressed By the Republic of Dishonest Counterfeit . OM
and Maybe Gods and Henotheism Willing .,. We Will Begin Kingdom Again . &nbsp;{{off soapbox}} :-D

Good Luck with the Triumph Good Over Evil . Good Luck with Positive Rational Progressive Potmi
Expression triumph~ing over Negative Anger and Ignorance . Protest is one idea .,. de-valuing a
Power of Stable Environment is not the rite idea . &nbsp;It's the Left Ignored . &nbsp;{left ~ rite} Amaste~^

May you read this all and see I was Paganist and way out of bounds when I wrote about DeitEgo
and self-gratification . &nbsp;Thank You ., whoever the Admin May Be during this re-post . BlessedB !!

{[ RhutoBello with kind heart and understanding should understand this : as he allowed it amen ]}
@ # $ &nbsp; &nbsp;Prof. Akers : What bothers your mind with modern insite you want to call Mystic , drivel ?
Abishek :#$: Are you admin .|. &nbsp;If you are .,. ask the powers that Be to moderate kindly . E_o_T:
Will you show the powers of this board are proper with accord to be enlightened and not ignorant
about aberrant thoughts and scathing unrequite are a setting of negative : set and setting . . . . .

Thanks if this is popular . When I read page 4 after months calm ., it's fargin strange . &nbsp;Good new
practice for new admin . &nbsp;Thanks to RhutoBello , prasanna , Rishi Rahul and Eye of Tiger . Amaste

That's all I wanted . I received a background message to offer new thoughts to this eccentric post
setting as it's overboard not proper ethical not legal setting and tolerated I hope . Lighten~Up OK!

Thank you for the promoted sense of drastic eccentricity ,. free will is better thn not any thought .

Evard :@: Summoner and King . # . Eccentric as noted . &nbsp;May the Fates provide reasoning . :-D :) &nbsp;Ev[ARD]

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 am

Evard, your musings cover much ground so i thought it prudent you have your own thread to say the things you like to say. &nbsp;Means people have a choice to read what you write and that way you can have your free speech. &nbsp;Clearly if you say negative things about other people then we will revoke your membership.

Please take care and have a long life.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality &nbsp; &nbsp;Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Thanks for being polite "Suzico" .,.

I don't berate others .,. and I don't see it as my power to
deny others their Free Will .,. if Good InTime Do What the
Powers Being Faith Allow .,. Do What Though Wilst . . . . .

I see it as a promoted issue with Suzico to do what wanted
as a power of mod option and hearing .,. though the sense
om clarity and polite accord , to play with mod options @!!
slowed down my access to this site for the earlier 7 month
time and improper "Popularity" function on site mod settin
affected the ability to be recognised as 'likeable' and as a
"Creator of Havoc" in said Title , perhaps it shows the new
Tolerant Way you play with Mod Function Legal or Not . , . &nbsp; &nbsp; My acquiese comment is not on page 4 anymore . &nbsp;Owell . Ev

Return to “Myths - Fact or Fiction”