Are we alone?

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

Re: Are we alone?

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:42 am

According to my info there is an empire in the galaxy called the Empire of the Sith , with emperor DurLing as the ruler .
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:41 pm

It sounds to me that your only source of information on the subject of extraterrestrials, is the mythology of the Star Wars major science fiction franchise.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Empire/Legends

Whereas this forum is provided for members to describe and discuss their actual perceived experiences in the real world, which they believe may be caused by alien visitors, or inhabitants of parallel worlds or universes.

And for the rest of us to respect that their experiences seem very real to them, and possibly frightening.

That is the Mystic Board way of doing things, whereas on other websites who invite people to share similar experiences, they are often attacked and ridiculed for even suggesting that alien encounters may after all have some basis in our common reality.

I enjoy watching science fiction movies and TV shows myself (I am more into Star Trek than Star Wars) on occasions, but at the same time I understand that the boundaries between science fiction and scientific facts though often blurred, do exist.

And I do get the joke.

Brian :smt002 :smt002

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:37 pm

:smt026
My friends told me that people from the galaxy had come to the astral world . They said , the Empire and others are getting very disturbed because the force is acting very differently .
I am deaf and blind in the astral layer , so I could not investigate .
I see sometimes , but cannot distinguish between reality and illusion .
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:54 pm

but cannot distinguish between reality and illusion .
That is a really big problem which you have there.

But unfortunately it is increasingly common to human beings, in these days of rapid change and 100% convincing virtual reality.

Clearly there exists a very thin line between someone being regarded as psychic or psychotic, which can sometimes be easily crossed without our knowledge and/or permission.

Brian :smt048

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”