Etheral earthlings and short life spans!!

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mysticdoubts

Etheral earthlings and short life spans!!

Post by mysticdoubts » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:12 pm

Parallel worlds????? Hmmm... it very well could be, life exists simultaneously in different realms...

We might have been wired by some Aliens to live life the way they want and function at some levels of intellect that prevent us from suspecting their intentions.. LOL.... may be they are watching the intellegentia on earth and have snatched away so many promising souls??.. Take singers like Elvis, Jim Reeves or poets like Robert Frost and Keats... ever wondered  why they had short lives... were they in touch with the aboslute through music or poetry??...

Poetry and music are not gross subjects like economics... when a certain level of intellect is reached in ethereal subjects the progression from that point on is cut off by untimely deaths..

Intestine Bondage

Post by Intestine Bondage » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:32 pm

Yea! That's why I'm either never going to die. (My choice, don't you dare say otherwise) or take enough risks when I'm old that it will happen sometime. Wait a minute...what i just said had NOTHING to do with this topic!
Satisfaction comes in many forms and colors. Find what appeals to you and go for it.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:06 pm

I question the definition of short, perhaps cut short but who's to say.
Anyway I remember a book from the 60s called 'Easy Journey to other Planets' it was the biggest load of cod science I ever read.
As to aliens and parallel universe's if something/being was truly alien, say silicon based (this being the other logical alternative) instead of carbon how would we understand it.
If it was carbon based - same question seeing as we can't understans the wales, dolphins and great apes.
The whole parallel universe thing is the stuff of sci-fi.
The nearest star capable of having a planet that would be able to sustain life as we might know is further away than my dreams also if in doubt see point 2.

mysticdoubts

Post by mysticdoubts » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:05 pm

Prof. Akers wrote:I question the definition of short, perhaps cut short but who's to say.
Anyway I remember a book from the 60s called 'Easy Journey to other Planets' it was the biggest load of cod science I ever read.
As to aliens and parallel universe's if something/being was truly alien, say silicon based (this being the other logical alternative) instead of carbon how would we understand it.
If it was carbon based - same question seeing as we can't understans the wales, dolphins and great apes.
The whole parallel universe thing is the stuff of sci-fi.
The nearest star capable of having a planet that would be able to sustain life as we might know is further away than my dreams also if in doubt see point 2.
Prof Akers,

We are made of carbon and we need oxygen, they could be made of other hydrocarbons or inorganic compounds. Who knows :).. Going by the number of elments in the periodic table, the possiblities are endless in terms of structural chemistry. :smt003

Science fiction i do agree... for in reality life is more progresive than retograde. Hence we should believe we are all here for higher and loftier pursuits than being drawn by science fiction kind of theories of being wired by deceit.  :smt005

mysticdoubts

Post by mysticdoubts » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:10 pm

Intestine Bondage wrote:Yea! That's why I'm either never going to die. (My choice, don't you dare say otherwise) or take enough risks when I'm old that it will happen sometime. Wait a minute...what i just said had NOTHING to do with this topic!
Oops you have me stumped with your nick lol.. you mean we eat to live going by your id?? Just Kiddin...

Yes sometime back i did read an article which encouarged a state of inactivity and said there was nothing wrong with such an attitude....Yes agree, if we dont cross the intellect limits imposed on us by aleins, we could be as busy as ants doing mundane things  lifelong and have long long lives. :smt003

Rohiniranjan

Re: Etheral earthlings and short life spans!!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:53 am

MD,

No we do not need ETs and aliens (at least not in the sense that USA defines them!) to make our mundane realities interestingly weird or make us sit up and listen!

To your examples of short lives, may I add Swami Vivekananda of India? He was recruited late into spirituality, and died at the age of 32. And yet, he is remembered today and influences some lives at least, directly or many lives indirectly through those who borrowed and made their own, his teachings.

Oftentimes, we focus so much on the fruit that we end up ignoring the TREE that is right behind and over us!

Best wishes,

RR

[quote="mysticdoubts"]Parallel worlds????? Hmmm... it very well could be, life exists simultaneously in different realms...

We might have been wired by some Aliens to live life the way they want and function at some levels of intellect that prevent us from suspecting their intentions.. LOL.... may be they are watching the intellegentia on earth and have snatched away so many promising souls??.. Take singers like Elvis, Jim Reeves or poets like Robert Frost and Keats... ever wondered  why they had short lives... were they in touch with the aboslute through music or poetry??...

Poetry and music are not gross subjects like economics... when a certain level of intellect is reached in ethereal subjects the progression from that point on is cut off by untimely deaths..[/quote]

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”