Crop Circles,,, Real or Fake?

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crop Circles Real or Fake

Poll ended at Fri May 18, 2007 9:09 pm

REAL
55%
FAKE
45%

Total votes: 11

m00nshadow

Crop Circles,,, Real or Fake?

Post by m00nshadow » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:09 pm

What do you think about the crop circles that appeared around the world a few years ago, were they real or fake?

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:19 pm

I think for the most part they are real.

Of course there are some tricksters who amuse
themselves by creating fake ones as well.  
Unfortunately, these  ruin the validity of the rest.

I can't guess how it is that they are created,
or what the messages are, but they seem to be
too too perfect ... to be dismissed as anything less
than Cosmic.

Evie

MoonGoddess

Crop Circles

Post by MoonGoddess » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:43 am

In my travels I went to England and did some back packing around and hitching, which I would not suggest for any one to do as woman that is hitch hiking.  Any who I visited Crop Circle centre in Alton Barne and then a place I can't remember the name of but it is in the middle of a group of standing stones not Stone Henge.  The pub in the middle of the very small town is called the Red Dragon, any one in the UK probably know where I am talking about.  On the out side of town in a wheat field was  crop circle, in my believe this one was a hoax but in Alton Barnes it is easy to believe that some are indeed real.  So if you ever visit England Check out these places as there is a lot of magic around them of course there are other places that are just as magic but for other reasons.

AJ Barron

Post by AJ Barron » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:23 am

Well, most crop circles I would put in the "real" category! I think the proper question would be: "Do you consider Crop Circles to be of Extraterrestrial Influence or man-made?"

But yeah, they're all real [they exist, lol].

Some are E.T. and others are just lame attempts by our fellow humans [who only make them to 'disprove' the other E.T. influence].

Evie

Post by Evie » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:03 am

High   AJ

My first guess would be Alien energy too ...
something supernatural for sure
... Like pyramids?  An interesting mystery I think.

Peace
Evie

AJ Barron

Post by AJ Barron » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:13 pm

Hello there, Evie! Interestingly, I found a neat video of their work in action! Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDidNzQ1 ... ed&search=

It's amazing. It seems they probably use gravity waves to push the crop down, from mid-air! It took them literally seconds!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:14 am

Sadly I think crop circles are fake.  I think they are interesting from a sociological perspective.  Its groups of people who make them, I wonder how they are deciding what pattern to use.

I think if aliens were making them, they would do something that we would understand and interpret.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:04 pm

I have to agree with Suzi, and the video was very nice, but the people that "took the video" admitted to "doctoring" it...  the video is a fake....

love and rainbows

Raka
"Where I come from nobody goes....where I go to nobody knows..."

AJ Barron

Post by AJ Barron » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:55 pm

:D Well, it looks good! Maybe I should've looked into that one a bit more! Even still, I see pictures of obvious human creation, but others seem so incredibly brilliant! Knowing that UFOs exist only makes me suspicious that much more! :smt003

m00nshadow

Post by m00nshadow » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:10 pm

suzisco wrote:Sadly I think crop circles are fake.  I think they are interesting from a sociological perspective.  Its groups of people who make them, I wonder how they are deciding what pattern to use.

I think if aliens were making them, they would do something that we would understand and interpret.

Suzi
I have to agree with suzisco on this crop circle thing, however, I do believe in "ALIENS".  I just hope that one day they bring Elvis back.
:smt044

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:44 pm

also i think they would stop annoying the farmers by wrecking the crops.

I am not too bothered if they don't bring elvis back but lord lucan would be nice so we can find out if he did murder the nanny.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:51 pm

So far, more MBers say real than not:

Crop Circles Real or Fake
REAL 62%
FAKE 37%
Total Votes : 8

I don't have an opinion.  Faking them (that  is, to suggest alien origin) is apparently easy enough, but that is hardly proof that they don't exist.  I wonder about Suzi's comment, namely that aliens would use a more effective means of communication.  If we assume that aliens exist and have visited the earth, then the aliens have already not used effective (by terrestrial standards) means of communications, so why should the crop circles be any different...
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:16 am

hmm well humans don't communicate by crop circles, so if aliens wanted to communicate with us they would have enough sense to use a way of communication that humans do use. Ie satelites, digital networks, power stations, analogue sounds, radio waves etc, the list is endless, even an advert in glamour magazine would be more effective.

The only aliens that would do crop circles are ones with a sense of humour that says lets do this to freak out small parts of the human population.

Suzi

still smiling about a full page spread in glamour magazine hehehehe

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:03 pm

Aliens may be deaf, so they wouldn't communicate by sound.  Don't aliens (in most popular images) have large eyes and non-existent ears?  Maybe they see a different part of the spectrum than that conveyed by visible light (which makes up a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum)?  Maybe they have print ads but their "ink" is only visible in the ultraviolet?  Alien encounters (by my reckoning) do not involve spoken words (makes sense if they are deaf), so maybe they are a race of telepaths and they have been shouting telepathically for years and we just seem deaf to their cries for communication?  They've printed in the UV and screamed in the telepathic range and yet a world of billions steadfastly ignores them?  Maybe they think, then, that we're a bunch of technological worker ants, forming a society but without any obvious intelligence as we are deaf to their communication...
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:29 pm

well why bother with the crop circles?  would be more impressed if they just stuck it on the side of a mountain where we could all see it as opposed to a flat field where you can only see it from the sky?  After all us worker drones don't all have planes....

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”