The real speed of light...

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AJ Barron

The real speed of light...

Post by AJ Barron » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:35 pm

Indiadaily.com has some very interesting articles relating to superstring theory and extraterrestrial technologies.

Came across an interesting one today: indiadaily.com/editorial/16533.asp

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:08 am

I have some thoughts on the article.  While my college physics days are behind me, some stuff in the article bothers me.  Let me start with the term graviton-chemical, which is used in the article.  Google the term and only the 1 hit (above) comes back.  Nowhere else in cyberspace is the term used.  It seems unlikely to me that gravitons (massless particles) could interact chemically.  Chemical reactions are basically electron and molecular sharing which has nothing to do with gravitons (or their cousins, the photons).  The phenomenon described sounds closer to quantum entanglement (think teleportation) which has been demonstrated in a lab environment.  While it seems plausible that faster than light travel would be possible with the use of a 4th spacial dimension (hence the illusion of superluminal velocity to a 3-D observer, although the spacecraft would be traveling at less than c from their own relative point of view), the notion of graviton-chemistry as the catalyst seems wrong.  I suspect that the research is valid but the person who wrote the article may not have accurately summarized the research data.
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:30 am

Yep seemes more of a quantum physics nonlocality logic than sol?

AJ Barron

Post by AJ Barron » Thu May 03, 2007 7:32 am

Well, a name's a name. This is from Indiadaily. Likely written by an Indian team? I'm sure some of their terms may not correlate, but I find the ideas interesting.

enocheye

Chemical Nuclear Explosion/Implosion

Post by enocheye » Fri May 18, 2007 11:48 am

Greetings...

Reading your posts here I thought I'd pose a question to you as you seem to be into physics/science.  Perhaps you can help me to understand what happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

I was asleep (just... perhaps lucid dreaming??)  And I felt a pulling of my hair.  It tugged more in the dream (?) and then I felt a pressing down almost holding my body down.  At the same time I felt what seemed to be a thin bony arm across my forhead holding me down and my hair put across my chin and pulled tight.  The pulling sensation on my body was like very dense/heavy gravity...similar to the extreeme drag on the body on supersonic airplane take off.  The draging continued for what seemed about 30 or so seconds (hard to tell exactly).  The intensity became absolutely unbearable... my spirit/soul began to rise (I did not look but I felt this as a very real feeling).  It seemed the earth was wanting my body and the heavens were wanting my soul and I was being split in half.  I felt like I was in two pieces and could feel myself being sucked up away from my body so far that I didnt think I would be able to bring myself back together again.  I braced myself and in my mind "screamed" calling for Jesus and then Michael (Arch Angel)... I imediatly felt and saw with my minds eye two firey orbs... I believe to be atoms/electrons or similar but very powerful racing from either end of my scull one each end... and they headed at lightening speed towards the absolute centre of my brain... it seemed to be like a race between the two.  I felt what I describe as an atomic explosion inside my brainand then and imediate implosion and then a loud audible POP!  Like a champage cork or popcorn popping once.  I immediatly opened my eyes and found myself laying in my bed with my brain coming to a very calm quiet peaceful balanced state... I looked around and I heard again an audible very distince tiny man's (elf like, high pitched) voice say "Dammit!"  I began to giggle like a little child at the ridiculousness of the ending... but the intensity and seeming reality of the explosion has me wondering what it means.... It was a very real experience and I could feel "aftershocks" for the next 5 days as my brain tossed around inside my skull.  The time on the clock was 3.50am on 10/5/2007 after this happened. Alot of revelations have been received since then... in huge waves.

So any ideas.... this is definately chemical, atomic, spiritual, scientific,medical and anything else you may call it...

So... from your scientific/physics perspective can you enlighten me further as to what it means?

Thankyou   :smt006
Light & Love

Liz

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sun May 27, 2007 2:59 am

I don't know if you were addressing this to me or someone else.  All I can say is that at some level science goes away and the spiritual takes over.  I may have some understanding of physics but I can't use it to explain the mystic.  Maybe someone else can but this seems to be better suited as a mystic discussion despite the symbolism of some physics artifacts.  Sorry about the lame lack-of-answer but this is far outside my expertise.
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”