has anyone been in a parallal world?

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marie clay

has anyone been in a parallal world?

Post by marie clay » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:26 am

when i was around 13 i was wondering round a village in chapel st lenoerds, skegness, linconshire, uk with my family when i got lost. i was really worried and felt stupid as i knew my way round - afterall i went there year after year. i started walking down an alley i hadnt been down before. the alley had lots of buildings with big windows and washing lines with white sheets on. i saw my brother at the top of this alley so started walking towards him as i got closer he turned and there was something quite not right with his face {i realised with a shock later that this boy who was my 'brother' had teeth missing and a face that was lopsided - it looked like it was slowly going south kinda melting. but i swear to god it was my bro even though my bro is cute and has all his teeth} i said hi come here and he said hey back then ran round the corner. i went to chase him when someone tapped me on shoulder. i turned round and my brother was standing there asking what i was doing looking at a dead end wall.

unrealated but....
also on the same holiday i spoke to a man and his boy about the crabs on the beach where i was playing and they asked me whether id follow them in the sea. i declined the offer and wished them peace and watched them walk across the sea right to the horizon where they turned and waved and disappeared. i remember thinking they looked so happy and calm and maybe i should of followed afterall. it never occured to me that this was weird until my mum started freaking out and telling me that i must of dreamt it when i later told her. she told me off and said dont lie marie when you no that a man and boy have gone missing on the beach its all over the news. she knew full well i never watched the news.

half the pier is under the sea due to the rock coming away and i think that the village is haunted.
Marie Clay

zastrox

Post by zastrox » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:29 am

Lincolnshire is one freaky place. I had an alternate reality experience there myself or maybe just a slight reality shift. I was driving from spalding to peterboro when all of a sudden I got the urge to look at the sky. I saw it ripple like when you drop a pebble into a pond. This wave just seemed to radiate and then finally it dissipated. I am still puzzled.

A bit off topic but if you are ever in Boston (poor you!) and sensitive to energies, visit spookys (not spookys 2) the little mystical bric a brac shop there. It is not far from the boston stump (a great big church) and it is run by wiccans, come to think of it i have never been served by a man in spookys, coincidence?. There is a palpable field of energy around the place despite the wiccans. It feels very old and for lack of a better word druidlike. Sometimes I could never find the place no matter how I tried even though I had been there several times before. It was like I had a veil over my mind or something.

So yeah Marie I believe you. That is one trippy county!!!

marie clay

hehe

Post by marie clay » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:22 pm

Alot of stuff happens around linconshire and boston. I think boston's a very odd place. Been there a couple of times.  I also think maplethorpe has some wierd energy around it. I dont no whether its just me but theres something sinister about the place, mainly the beach. Then again that could just be all me {i nearly drowned in maplethorpe years ago}.  Thanks for the input zastrox
Marie Clay

doogatyee

Post by doogatyee » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:22 am

I always thought it was a dream when i remember this place, but never talked about it.  I can't remember if it was a dream or happened while I was awake, so Now I really wonder.

when iwas a child the closet in my grandmother's room turned into a slide, and below that it turned into a room that appeared to be constructed of lego -like material but wasn't lego, it was one room that turned into a hallway  that happened to be at my other grandmother's basement on the other side of town- but when i opened the doors to the bedroom in the basement it was a room full of very old airplanes memrobilia.

I never told anyone in my family of this dream or experience which is why I probably am niot sure if was a dream or alternate place - that is until about 20 years later when my older sisiter starting talking about this place she went as child (she didn't remember dream or wakking either, as she had never told any about it)  anyway she described my event right down to the last detail! how you got there the slide, everything!!

So I suppose I will never know unless i can return there!!But yes i do believe in parrell universes.

Geminiasp

Post by Geminiasp » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:29 pm

I believe in parallel universes too.  I believe that when io dream, some of the time i am in another universe or at least anothner planet. I write down myt dreams when i remember them and i'm always on an adventure.

withgoddess

Hmmmm

Post by withgoddess » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:22 am

Dear Marie,

I think what happened was maybe more a shift in time...guess perhaps it's the same thing though.  Certainly glad you didn't follow them into the water.  My parents were no more encouraging than yours regarding such things, in fact I didn't tell them the things I saw.

Love,

withgoddess
Visit www.peta.org
to save lives~!

Smaug

Post by Smaug » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:32 am

never while awake, but through astral travel, most definately. It was almost like a lucid dream.
Blessed be.

Bastard

No doubt

Post by Bastard » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:23 pm

Woody Allen was quite definite in his knowledge of this subject, saying:

"There is no question that there is an unseen world.
The problem is, how far is it from midtown and how late is it open?"

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:13 pm

I have been there.. I was asleep and my consciousness shifted from a dreamstate to a "mind-awake-body-asleep" environment. I could see my ex getting undressed by the side of my bed and wanting to lie next to me.. That's when I awoke, I felt like crap because in the "real world" she was my ex and I wasn't over her.

pablofelix

Reality

Post by pablofelix » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:29 pm

Tj\he alternative realities is a scientific study in a quantic phisical! Is not a fantasy is real!

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:44 pm

I had an online friend who was psyche that we both were forcefully sent into this dimension from another dimension. We were supposed to do this important mission thing and bla bla bla bla....I refuse to believe that I was forced to come from another dimension because currently there's no evidence that we could travel between parallel dimensions. But I still do believe in parallel dimensions, because that's where our spirit guides came from

j1j1j1j1jb

Post by j1j1j1j1jb » Thu May 07, 2009 4:04 pm

I've always believed in other parallel universes in order to balance out the evil and suffering in our own planet. I've had many feeling of warmth and sudden realisations that it could exist.

PixieCutLover

A lot of expereinces with parallel universes

Post by PixieCutLover » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Here where I live we have a lot of experiences with what seem to be parallel worlds. Once talking on my cell phone with my sister she just started talking to someone  else, answering questions making statements etc. When we got home I asked her who she was talking to and she said it was me, she even told me what I said.

Reacently I bought a large diet coke at a mini mart I was going to buy a diet dr pepper but I decided on the larger coke  and drove home, I didn't finish it. The next day I went to grab my bottle of coke and found a bottle of diet dr pepper  in it' s place.

A few weeks later we found a cell phone charger in our car with the word Verizon on it. We have never seen this charger before and it doesn't fit our phones.  The fuel gauge in the car does not act the same, before it always went all the way up when the tank  was filled, now it goes all but five mm  to the top position of the needle.

things like this keep happening all the time.  Even weirder stuff happens when we go to Death Valley National Park over the hill from us. I think it's related to Parallel universes also but it's very strange I'm going to post it in the paranormal section.

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”