Encounters With Aliens

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

georgek

Encounters With Aliens

Post by georgek » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:29 am

Reading some of your posts here, takes me back many years ago, when I had encounters wth aliens.

I found them very friendly, as they showed me many things, including pictures inside their space ship and areal views from their craft.

Most are from this earth in a different dimension.

Regards George
A man is no longer a man, unless he can speak his mind!

Rihannsu

Post by Rihannsu » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:16 pm

Would you care to explain more about this?
"The Elements lead those who will,and those who won't they drag"

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:24 pm

No offense but whatever you were on can I have some.
In order to be alien they have to be none human, to be from this Earth in a different dimension surely means they were human.
How did you converse?

rozrokz

Re: Encounters With Aliens

Post by rozrokz » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:48 am

georgek wrote:Reading some of your posts here, takes me back many years ago, when I had encounters wth aliens.

I found them very friendly, as they showed me many things, including pictures inside their space ship and areal views from their craft.

Most are from this earth in a different dimension.

Regards George
Hi Pops, you are 100 years old. Wow. Did the aliens give you the elixir for immortality? If you have the formula, we can patent it and market it worldwide, we will be RICH. We will sell to everybody except the people in the Bush administration and Bin Laden and other despots. But seriously, how are you feeling health wise? Hope that you will have many more birthdays to come.
I see you are an engineer. Did you see things that you were not suppose to or were you around when they were testing the mushroom cloud?

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:50 am

hmm....

i thought this is a place where people can share there experiences and not be judged about it.

:(

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:22 pm

Actually your right this is supposed to be a safe place to write about your experiences.  Please remember to be respectuful to others when questioning experiences.  

I do know that some of the above was humour because i know the people involved but to someone who doesn't know you all like i do, it does look pretty horrible.

Suzi XXX
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:06 pm

well well i have my own experience about spaceship.only the one who has seen it would believe.for others it would be a joke.there is also your inner feeling who will believe in it.it depends on individuals.
all i can say i saw a spaceship.i don't halluncinate or anything.i remeber it was big  and there flying over the mountain near my home.it had different colours of light with it and it appeared to be a mothership.it was too big for it too be a helicopter or any other vehicles or airplane.and it was moving at a high speed all over the mountain.
:-)

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:39 pm

For the non-believers  of the spaceships and aleins... do yourself and favor and actually look into it. Google is your friend. The people who seen these ships and aliens are infact real.  It sounds ludachris to someone who hasnt seen it. What could be more interesting then finiding out if aliens and the outer-world spaceships are real...  it would only change the entire world and this place called earth forever...  knowing that were not alone and never were.... Go find out for yourself!

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”