Parallel worlds

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mbrlr

Parallel worlds

Post by mbrlr » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:54 pm

I've read (usually in sci-fi, but sometimes in serious publications) that there are an infinite number of possible alternate history worlds and that the universe isn't quite as cut and dried as it seems.  Does anyone have any serious scientific analysis or research on this?
cymru am byth!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:11 pm

I know of a terestrial beings called the Ananuchi, they are from a planet that is in a orbit, which is currently nearing earth, their orbit takes them a great distance from earth and i think their planet circles close to earth once every 10 000 years.

it is beleived that they are responsible for creating the races on the earth, gold is beleived to be an absolute neccesity in their world.

They are also beleived to be responsible for control measures placed on the human race by dominating them with religious doctrine.

I think you may get some insight of this in a book called "The Earth cronicles" or books by Zacharia Sichen.

Hail
Do as you want, Harm none!

stan-wells

alternate universes

Post by stan-wells » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:25 am

The string theory of sub-atomic physics and the super string theory both have interesting theories about multiple universe entities occupying the same space-time continum at different frequencies of vibration.  These theories are supposed to be closing in on the unification theory that defines all of physics, but they aren't quite there yet.

Basically the theory is that matter below a certain level is not really a particle but energy strings vibrating at a specific wave length.  Each string groups with others to form the elementary "particles" and the particles vibrate at the harmony of the combined strings.  similar to playing an individual note on a guitar as an energy string and a chord as a particle with the tone of the harmonics.

The way it would work is that our universe is all contained within one octave (for instance) and you can not go above or below that range in our physical universe.  an alternate universe would contain matter at another octave level of vibration. now whether we would have duplicates in the alternate universe would be highly unlikely (contrary to sci-fi).  The mathematics is beyond my comprehension, but the variables for getting my parents together in an alternate universe would be staggering in their own right.  

But, God  will do what God will do.

you can probably find some work on the super string theory on line and if you tag your search with alternate universe and string theory you may get more scientific results rather than sci-fi or video game.

stan

Rihannsu

Post by Rihannsu » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:09 pm

There is also a Multiverse theory,based on quantum mechanics;it states that at every microsecund our universe is torn into finite numbers of universes depending on various choices in nature.
"The Elements lead those who will,and those who won't they drag"

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:56 pm

Stan, thank you for that concise summation of string theory.
I've been trying to sort it out for the last couple of years but my brain keeps melting when I open the books.
I read Stephen Hawkings' book - no problem, even got through all that stuff about event horizons but string theory had me beat.
I tried bribing the grand children but they couldn't tell me.
Hope you don't mind if I copy it and use it later.
Stuart.

stan-wells

String Theory

Post by stan-wells » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:43 am

I would be honored Stuart.  Please remember, though, my particle physics days are long since past so more correct information may be available.

stan

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:50 pm

I do believe to the parallel world.

Rohiniranjan

Re: alternate universes

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:03 pm

stan-wells wrote:The string theory of sub-atomic physics and the super string theory both have interesting theories about multiple universe entities occupying the same space-time continum at different frequencies of vibration.  These theories are supposed to be closing in on the unification theory that defines all of physics, but they aren't quite there yet.

Basically the theory is that matter below a certain level is not really a particle but energy strings vibrating at a specific wave length.  Each string groups with others to form the elementary "particles" and the particles vibrate at the harmony of the combined strings.  similar to playing an individual note on a guitar as an energy string and a chord as a particle with the tone of the harmonics.

The way it would work is that our universe is all contained within one octave (for instance) and you can not go above or below that range in our physical universe.  an alternate universe would contain matter at another octave level of vibration. now whether we would have duplicates in the alternate universe would be highly unlikely (contrary to sci-fi).  The mathematics is beyond my comprehension, but the variables for getting my parents together in an alternate universe would be staggering in their own right.  

But, God  will do what God will do.

you can probably find some work on the super string theory on line and if you tag your search with alternate universe and string theory you may get more scientific results rather than sci-fi or video game.

stan

For the most part, our bodies and sense organs can probably feel see upto light EM (the range below includes hearing and other senses and the so called solid reality).

Our machines can sense higher vibrations (radio waves and ultra sonic and x rays etc etc). These machines extend our awareness to demonstrate and 'record' the existence of higher levels or frequencies of energy.

The solid objects, can contain invisible energies such as heat and even radio or wireless signals (as they pass from the router through walls into our laptop antennae).

Similarily, it is not inconceivable that different realms, dimensions, octaves could coexist in the same space, without being visible or perceptible.

As they say, the absence of evidence does not necessarily mean evidence of absence!

Love and Light and Dimensions,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”