parallel worlds, hundreds

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

StaciBabie

parallel worlds, hundreds

Post by StaciBabie » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:30 am

I have heard (and kinna think its true) this theory about hundreds of worlds just exactly like ours, except instead of being brunette someone would be blonde.  A tree in a park in this world is five feet from where it is here then on another world.  Small tiny tiny differences like that.  Am I being too confusing?  I hope not.  Anyway, theyre all in the universe of course, but like if you go through a blackhole to the other side or something is where they are...

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:17 am

The show was called Sliders.

jk.

abvyette

paralell

Post by abvyette » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:29 pm

The world of quantum physics has announced in the last few weeks that they are pretty well convinced that the only way their mathmatics works if if the theroy of paralell universes is indeed true. In fact, they believe they are very close to being able to create a universe in a laboratory. There would never be any knowing exactly what happens in this laboratory universe...it would simply expand and grow on its own independant of its creators....Hmmmmm.......Makes you think, huh......

Vance_Pants

Post by Vance_Pants » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:15 pm

More than hundreds, more than can be counted! (CAN"T SPELL!!)
And in some places the changes are a bit more than that, the differences can be exreme or hardly noticeable! It's amazing, isn't it! Facinating, even! Everything that can be thought of exists out there somewhere, in some universe!

Vance_Pants

Re: paralell

Post by Vance_Pants » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:17 pm

abvyette wrote:The world of quantum physics has announced in the last few weeks that they are pretty well convinced that the only way their mathmatics works if if the theroy of paralell universes is indeed true. In fact, they believe they are very close to being able to create a universe in a laboratory. There would never be any knowing exactly what happens in this laboratory universe...it would simply expand and grow on its own independant of its creators....Hmmmmm.......Makes you think, huh......
All you need to do to create one is just to think about it! It'll come into existance just like that, becase, truthfully, it already existed!! :smt003

diamondell

In my dreams

Post by diamondell » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:10 am

Just as in the series 'Sliders' I have had numerous dreams of parallel lives.  They are quite lucid and I remember them. They continue year after year and the lateral time of each dream is consistent within and of itself.  For example a tree will grow accordingly  The people are not necessarily alive in my current life but may be in my dream.  I notice attitudes are pretty much the same in each, obnoxious, mean, hard worker ect.   The players in these dreams include many people I have shared this life with and many who have not but are totally familiar.
Namaste

forcemaster245

Post by forcemaster245 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:02 am

Well I know of a movie about parallel worlds. The name of the movie is "The One", starred by Jet Li. In this movie, there is 1 identical copy of a person in each parallel world.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:42 pm

I have read numerous articles based on the parallel world that exists. so i do believe that it exists.

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”